A section for those relatively new to wine, 'geeks in training', and for common wine topics
- Posts: 3294
- Joined: January 27th 2009, 4:58pm
- Location: San Diego
- Posts: 1358
- Joined: June 8th 2009, 12:19am
Great site! I didn't know you pronounced the "z" in Ormes de Pez or that there was a hard "c" in Pavie-Decesse.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: October 5th 2011, 7:29am
I really appreciate your suggestion! Thanks for the resource - that's e really nice Bordeaux site. I like Bordeaux red wines most among other alternatives. Just in case an Italian Barolo crosses my way I'd rather take Barolo than Bordeaux.
- Posts: 162
- Joined: October 5th 2011, 6:41am
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Return to Wine 101: The Basics