Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
Philip N. Jones
- Posts: 24
- Joined: December 4th 2011, 6:56pm
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Q: Sounds good, but is it worth the $75 price?
- Posts: 6831
- Joined: January 27th 2009, 4:26pm
It was well worth what I paid, and I think that was 30 bucks.
oh, and welcome!
- Posts: 2606
- Joined: June 3rd 2009, 11:05am
- Location: flight Level 3 seven thousand. NYC Metro
I tasted the 08 and 09 Cab at PDH in March with the winemaker. Delicious juice.
I specialize in airline miles and hotel points, with a minor in wine.
2007 Schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon GIII Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard
2009 Maybach Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Materium
2008 Carlisle Syrah Papa's Block
2009 Quivet Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Kenefick Ranch
Return to Wine Talk