2010 West Coast Weather and Vintage Thread

Man, I was sweatin’ it last night. 35 degrees and clear when I went to bed. I kept waking up all night looking out for clouds/fog to roll in. Fortunately they did around 4 am. Hopefully, we’ll have good cloud cover through the next 7 days or so. I hate this part.

ANother day of dumping, hard rain- we’re well past 70 inches by now. This is what Humboldt used to be like…

Raining & wind blowing like crazy, almost ripped the front door of our store off. We have to keep it locked and keep running over to unlock it to let customers in & out. Miserable weather.

Heinous in The Foothills too. Definitely below 32* the past two mornings and will be again manana.

The wind finally died down and the skies are now pretty clear. Temp dropped a bunch, probably mid 40’s right now. It could go below freezing tonight. The newcomers to Napa will think there is a flight of B17’s circling overhead when the wind machines start up around 11PM.

What are you spraying early season, Paul?

It is absolutely pouring. I didn’t think we were supposed to get this much rain today .

We got a few inches of snow, but it’s melting fast now. I’ve seen snow on Easter before. [shock.gif]

Aw Cheeze…here we go… [stirthepothal.gif] [smileyvault-ban.gif] grouphug

Did you have time to build a snow bunny before it melted ? flirtysmile

Wasn’t it 2008 when we had a tax day freeze on April 15th?

It’s been raining here almost non-stop since about 6 M Sunday. This should make bottling twice as much fun. [beee.gif]

Sounds like you need to fix the door! :slight_smile:

We have had the mechanism replaced 3xs because of wind, the problem is it has to be ADA compliant but that’s another thread/rant. Grrrr!

Feels like February up here. 40 degrees and raining.

Mammoth got 2’ of snow overnight and may get another 2’ today.

This 72 degree day is gonna feel nice. I don’t like what the weatherman is showing for most of next week! Showers possible most of next week! Say it ain’t so Joe! [help.gif]

Up here in the great Pacific Northwest we’ve decided to switch Spring and Winter this year. First spring, then winter! Another day of below normal temperatures… after three months of above normal, we’ve decided to have winter after all! All my vines are on hold until it warms up again!

Casey,
This morning the weatherman was saying the next system looks like it may go south and the north w/chances of showers. I think it’s still too far out for them to be positive.

Any frost down there this morning? I was happy to see fog hanging in the valley this morning. Thurs and Friday look a little scary.