Napa/American Canyon Earthquake - MASTER THREAD (and how to help)

Hope everyone is ok, felt it pretty good up here near Sacramento, jolted me out of bed.

Lots of wine warehouses in the American Canyon area, off the top of my head are Vinfilment, BP, Benchmark and winebid. Hope the damage is minimal and that everyone is ok.

Woke us up in Novato (northern marin county) very close to epicenter…6k Nw of American Canyon (southern Napa valley)

Niece also in Novato was woken up but the kids slept like logs. Hope all is well further east

Sounded significant from what I’ve seen so far on Twitter. Gas leaks/smells in Napa. No power. Woke up a bunch of people in Sonoma too. Hope all is well.

Safety and soundness check please.

Here in Sonoma it shook us pretty good. A few things fell and broke, but nothing serious. Went into the wine cellar expecting at least a few bottles to have come down, but nothing. Lucky. Hope everyone is okay.

Oh yeah, and no power.

To all my friends and acquaintances in and around Napa, i hope you and your families are safe. Beyond that I hope your livelihood receives no setbacks. Be well.

And I hope you have generators…

My wife says the reports are that the highway 29 to 37 on ramp is buckling and closed. Also Napa courthouse may have sustained damage.

Very very strong in Carneros. My first quake and it was pretty scary. Most of the dishes on the floor, aquarium busted…

Some rolling aftershocks to get the heart rate up!

I saw a pretty shocking pic of Matthiasson’s barrel room :frowning:

Fine here, shaken and stirred.

Carrie posted a photo on fb. Looks like their store got hit pretty bad, but Carrie and Randy are ok. Someone who owns a fish store said all his tanks are busted.

Matthiasson Barrel room

I am getting positive news about safety of friends in the area, so that’s the most important thing.

Oh, wow… The Mathiasson barrel room - yikes.

Now seeing lots of reports on fb from people in Napa and Sonoma that people are ok, but lots of damage to property.

Mike Sai reported in - he and Lauren are fine. Pictures fell, but no damage other than that.

Randy/Carrie - so sorry…

We’re out of town attending a wedding in Placerville. We got a phone call thus morning from the Press Democrat, where Dava works, saying the alarms are going off, power was out and water was coming down from the ceiling getting on rolls of newsprint.
First time we have left our dogs alone overnight. They are probably freaking out.

Mike and Leah checked in OK. Worried about their bulk storage which is in American Canyon.