John Thomas mailer?

Anyone know when the post card typically arrives?
Thanks,
Kevin

Mine arrived around this time last year.

Not soon enough.

Last year was early, around this time but I think it’s normally late September to early October.

cool, thanks. Wanted to make sure I didn’t miss it!

Scared me when I read the title, I thought the postcards were out.

I wrote a snail-mail letter requesting to be added to the mailing list, but never heard back. I guess if I don’t get a postcard, I’ll need to figure out another method of contact. Maybe a helicopter landing?

My local pusher is not as enamoured as the rest of you and says exclusivity drives the interest. Are they the Cayuse of the WV? [wow.gif]

High quality but with bottle variation. From an investment standpoint wines appreciate considerably.

I called up John and talked to him on the phone; he gave me his email and I sent him my info. You’ll probably have a hard time reaching him this time of year…

Just a guess: for most in the WV, harvest will be very early this year and JT may send his mailer after harvest (as in years past) rather than before as he did last year.

I wonder if they know what a ‘John Thomas’ is a euphemism for? :astonished:

Yes, do the wines have a priapic note? Do they really stand up in the glass?

How does a discussion about JT wine turn into phallic comparisons? [berserker.gif]

Don’t understand this, and don’t want to.

Is this really necessary?

John Thomas is the given name of an Oregon Winemaker with a 20 year track record and many fans on this Board. I am sure John is well aware of the juvenile slang term that might be associated with his name but probably thought he left nonsense like this behind behind in his childhood, a few decades ago.

Comment deleted. Sorry to offend.

Last year was an early anomaly. These are usually mailed from mid October to early November. Postmark dates for the past several years . . .

31 August 2013
21 September 2012
12 October 2011
3 November 2010
26 October 2009
4 November 2008
30 October 2007

Greg – you making a Thomas scrapbook? [snort.gif]