You can only buy from two producers . . .

Who are they and why? [popcorn.gif]

Drouhin (red Burg/white burg/Oregon)
Copain or Arnot-Roberts (also reds and whites)

they scratch many itches. Diversity is good.

Niepoort and Bedrock both for the variety with quality.

Waiting for the first “DRC” post. newhere

Larkmead and Epoch Estates because my wife and I enjoy them and we can afford them!

Myriad/Quivet is definitely one of the two for me. While not having as diverse of a portfolio as say Bedrock, I have throughly enjoyed the cabs, syrahs, and semillon/sauvignon blancs of Myriad/Quivet. Plus, they are affordable for most everyone.

Clos saron
J drouhin

do you get access to their wine ?

Rhys and ridge…

But would seriously consider replacing one with prum.

The ability to drink that quality and rarely ever have to break the $100 barrier…plus have ability to age and evolve while giving pleasure for many years are enough for me.

I was thinking Copain and Ridge, but I could survive with Rhys and Ridge too.

Jadot and JJ Prum

Who are yours Kyle?

Hmmm, Do I choose the producers of my 2 favorite wines or two solid producers who put out a number of good varietals? [truce.gif]

Lopez de Heredia and then a fave N Rhone producer. Maybe Gallet or more recently, Levet. All make me smile, consistently.

Myriad and Liquid Farm. Reds and whites.

USA = Arcadian, Rhys
Burgundy = D’angerville, Roty

Naturally, if I had unlimited funds my choices would be different (For Burgundy that is).

TTT

Scherrer, because he’s got a wide range and they run the gamut from excellent to awesome.

Andre Clouet, because I need champagne in my life and it’s my favorite grower.

Unless, do we get to take all the $$$ we spend across all producers and focus on just two? If so, it’s DRC and Salon, balls deep.

From a current consumption standpoint, Felsina is an easy #1 for me - the CC and CCR are annual buys, and I think the Rancia and Fontalloro are also quality wines.

If I had to pick a white, it would probably be Pepiere - the Clos de Briords is almost a mandatory case purchase, and his other releases are pretty stellar as well.

well done.

Egon Muller and Rayas.

Muller Kabinett/Spatlese/Auslese because I drink so much Riesling anyway, and it’s hard to do better (though a case can certainly be made for JJ Prum.)

Rayas means great Grenache, Syrah (that’ll come close enough to scratching my Northern Rhone itch), a more easy drinking CDR, and some awesome dry whites that I wouldn’t get from Muller.