WHY do I keep dreaming about this wine…2007 DRC Montrachet???

Another dream last night……come home from a long day at work…wife say’s “I’ve got a wine in the decanter for you….”…take a sip [shock.gif] wtf is THIS?...“friend of mine gave this to us…knew you were into wine”….2007 DRC Montrachet! [swoon.gif]
Last time……customer at work….“yea I love wine too…just got back from a DRC tasting…have a bottle of some 07 Monty left in the car…want a taste?” [blink.gif]

So….obviously I’m predisposed to having this wine….SO…who, when, and where is this going to be reality??? Please…[beg.gif]…someone send me a bottle…and help me make this stop!

I’m sure some exorcists still persist in California, if not certainly in Mexico.

I could think of worse nightmares, though…

Sounds like you need to buy it or get a group together and pitch in. It looks like Belmont Wine Exchange has one in or at least that’s what shows up on W-S. Good luck making that dream come true.

Brian, if the prayed-for bottle does not arrive by the weekend I think the least your friends can do is organise an intervention for you. Cheaper, and probably the only spiritual salve.

Brian,

If this actually works, you are going to see a lot of similar activity on this board.

Good luck,
Doug

You could always master lucid dreaming and drink anything you want. This is my plan.

I own a single bottle of DRC Montrachet
you guessed it

what bottle number is in your dream ?
I want to see if I have your bottle ;-0)

he is dreaming about a pallet of it–not one bottle! Dream big.

ha ha ha

i was scared buying one bottle
bloody expensive

“hypnothetical”—when you say something so often that you start to believe the fairy tale.

But I am rooting for you, Buzz [grin.gif]. Save it for my trip when you are able to manifest it from the ether.

A bientot,

Mike

Had it a couple of times…a dream wine indeed!

If your wife is in the dream as described it means you’re in love even more than you realized and she wants you to be happy…seriously

Dude you’re in love

Less seriously, there should be a poll…would you rather come home to your wife wearing a sarong and nothing else? or to a wife holding a bottle of 2007 Montrachet?

any rush or will it hold with the 2007 acid ?

I’s a seriously big, ripe wine for the vintage, but also with a ton of acidity underneath.

My last comment on it was:

“I found the '07 DRC Montrachet to be somewhat exotic for the vintage and a typical DRC Montrachet in style, but still with the line and acidity of an '07. A brilliant wine.”

If it doesn’t premox, I would say still needs another 10+ years, although I did enjoy it a lot last time (2 years ago).

Paul beat me to it, if you want to stop dreaming about it, just think about it turning orange…
:wink:

We all keep dreaming about one really good bottle of wine. Sober in reality, drunk in dreams. In my dreams when I was drunk I was dead set on working in the circus with big and dangerous cats. It drove me crazy when each of my dreams started to possess one or more cat in it. Literally, I could not escape from this animal. I came across dreams-meaning.com – Just another WordPress site and found out cats bring fortune and luck to their owners and they are the friend that you need after a long day. It made me motivated even a little, I was in the prime of my life.

I dream about really good bottles as well, less about a specific bottle and more about the company.