How we Poor Cops Roll in Miami

Gentlemen:

Ned treated us once again to a most manly dinner in his favorite cave: the lamb chops were a dinner by itself, delicious and juicy (John D and I stopped counting after 4 each!). The pizzas were a great pairing to the monster wines, and the Beef Wellington was perfect! The truffles, white and black, were a special treat and the company most enhanced by some colorful guests… it was a fun evening of great food and friends. Peter, Bob and Alex were missed.
The wines:

Ned V: 2- Dom Perignon 2003 RP: 94+

John C:: Leoville Las Cases 2000 RP: 98+

Dr Sergio G-A: Peter Michael, Les Pavots 2001 RP: 97

Suhel S: Opus One 1994 RP: 92

Dr Mandy H: Shafer Hillside Select 2008 RP: 96

Mitch L: Blankiet Estate Paradise Hills 2009 RP: 95

Miguel F: Shafer Hillside Select 1997 RP: 96

Bill P: Haut-Brion 2003 RP: 95

John D: Chapoutier Ermitage le Pavillion 1995 RP: 99

Jorge G: Hundred Acre, Few and far Between 2010 Rp: 100

Carlos C: Kapcsandy Grand Vin 2004 RP: 98

Dr Pinon: Maybach Materium 2009 RP: 95+

Dougan C: J Phelps Insignia 1997 RP: 100

Ned CRN: Kapcsandy Estate Cuvee 2008 RP: 97

Ned CRN: Sercial Madeira 1910

(BTW;Mixed Group ; Black,White,Cuban,Lebanese,Puerto Rican) ( EVEN F…ing Attorneys !!!) [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [stirthepothal.gif] [stirthepothal.gif]

Ned,

You guys had some great wines. Shafer Hillside is one of my favorites. I was raised in Miami and left in 1998. I still go back once a year to visit my family.

What are the Parker ratings on those?

The Black guy is a clear 100 pointer
The Lebanese is a 99+, only 'cause he hasn’t adopted me !
The PR is my son in law and a 100 pointer
The Cubans are all Monte Cristo First Grade !
The white boys all hold their own.
AND the Attorneys all are " on the clock , BILLABLE HOURS " !

How do the “cops” figure in this picture?

Guess

I’m not that smart, Ned. I need people to connect the dots for me. I lose bets over sports and all kinds of things. Help a girl out, here.

I’m a retired one & the rest must remain anonymous , due to circumcisions beyond their control. [tease.gif]

Thank you for your service…and your typos - intentional or otherwise. What a weekend on the boards.

Thank you for your WINE !

What was your WOTN(s)?

The Madeira was spectacular & only 104 years old !
Of the reds , the stand outs were ;Hundred Acres, 04 Kacsandy , Shafer & Maybach. Would be very tough to pick one.

Someone needs to convene a grand jury. :wink:

I will provide the wine.

We didn’t drink any blacks, however some blacks (and browns & whites) were drinking ! grouphug

Well, according to some that is impossible as you all must clearly be racist. [swoon.gif] But I love that wine brought you together. That means we all should start drinking and sharing more wine as then the whole world would be a much better place. grouphug flirtysmile

What was the occasion, an acquittal? Getting your first retirement check?

Wednesday ! [wow.gif] neener

Ned, I get the cop part, please explain POOR! :slight_smile:

POOR=Protectors of Our Rights !! [berserker.gif]