Quantum Mechanics of Wine

What would wine taste like without the “Observer” or “Taster” influencing/determining it ?!? [scratch.gif]

You may or may not have a glass of wine in your hand at any point it time. There is some probability that your glass could even tunnel into your neighbor’s wall, into his hand. Be careful out there.

[highfive.gif] Entanglement [cheers.gif]

I apologize… I meant to say “Spooky action at a distance…”

And, if no one is looking, the moon isn’t really there…

If you know you have a glass in your hand then it’s impossible to determine if it contains wine.

-Domaine Heisenberg

I have some acquaintances who exhibit the “Schrödinger’s bottle” phenomenon. The wine is neither good nor bad until they observe the label.

Okay, that was beautifully evil, in true berserker fashion.

There’s gotta be quark joke around here somewhere. . .

Yup, it’ll be for Master Mark.

This may make your head spin, and change your way of thinking from top to bottom, but quarks cannot be observed, and their flavors are only inferred. Charming, or just strange?

P Hickner

We have a new leader in the clubhouse.

Both at the same time, but the thought isn’t complete unless you go all the way up and down again and come back from where you started.

FIFY

You may have all wines in your glass at all points in time, but none of them will be 1945 Mouton, because Rudy has been forced to stop making it.

Without a taster there can be no taste.

If you know how fast you are drinking you cannot know what you drink.

I’m starting a new label “Dead (or not) Cat Wines.”

Ah, was going to use this line, our thoughts may have been entangled. Kudos. [highfive.gif] That multiverse theory really messes with your brain(s).

Happy Christmas and all the best for 2015 to you all from this regular reader, less regular poster. newhere