Dirty Drops 3/27

Not sure if I’m excited or scared! My favorite juice right now so no chance I don’t take my whole allocation and then some, but gosh my wife hasn’t stopped looking at me crossed eyed about wine purchase recently!

Told her when the baby comes in a few weeks I’ll “slow down”!

I was just about to buy my Myriad when I saw this email. It is one or the other for me, CC can’t take the heat this month with Monte Bello futures auto-loaded.

Are these guaranteed allocations or first come?

These are guaranteed until 4/3

Hardy, any chance a few waitlisters might get a chance after 4/3?

Patrick- the odds are greatest for those on the waiting list if they put in an early wish list request. I’m going to start filling those 4/4 and hope to finish by 4/7.

Looking forward to it… I haven’t tried any of these wines yet so this will be my first time. I do have a bottle of the 2012 C&E Sem that I bought from a berserker but I’m waiting for summer (perhaps Easter Sunday) to try that out.

If I had a calendar I’d circle Friday!

WooHoo!

That is all…

Title sounds like a concert announcement!

Or like a bad case of something you might come down with after your bachelor party

Hmm…don’t have the wines from the January release yet, and now there’s another release. Wind Gap did the same thing with two rapid fire releases.

Rhys too: 3 releases in 3 months.

2 of the Rhys releases were futures though, and that’s different.

With 3 releases a year, we have our Winter and Spring releases very close. It is challenging. We hold the Winter until is warm enough to ship, and must get the Spring out before it is too hot to ship. Usually, that ends up in the overlap (Spring being released before Winter arrives). A large % of our customers opt to combine the Winter and Spring releases into one shipment.

3 releases is not fun. Due to the amount of different wines we produce and the excitement of small winery cash flow, it is our best option for the time being. If we can get to two releases, I’m going on a much needed vacation :wink:

If anyone has any questions- do not hesitate to email me at hardy at dirtyandrowdy dot com also, my cell# is the number on the website.

Thanks for the support!

The cash flow thing makes perfect sense. Even for big businesses cash is king!

Hardy,

You gonna do what you said you were gonna do this time, my friend? Looking forward to trading - please.

Cheers!

Yes. I should be down your way around the first week of May.

Happy to take your allotment off your hands :wink: I get excited for every release, then get a touch depressed when I have to wait 3+ months to get lol

Thanks David. It is the one part of the business that never seems to get any easier.