Pathetic (or, show me yours)

I have taken over my garage fridge for excess storage, evicting most of the sports drinks my wife and son consume by the gallon.

Both of my wine fridges are 100% full, my storage lockers are completely full. I am drawing what is perhaps an arbitrary line in the sand, no more new storage lockers. So, I must start drinking more. I have some more shipments coming in, ugh.

This site is the cause of my woes.

PS. I take solace in the fact that I remain one step above Mark B with his soiled toilet.

It’s good to have a line in the sand - perhaps for many of us it’s even essential.

Despite what we might protest, there WILL be something ready to drink.

b.jpg
This picture of my offsite storage tells its own story!

I share your pain.

Oh gosh, Brodie, that’s a disaster, lol!

My storage is all pretty and organized. Or I should say, used to be.

The cellar is full. The basement is filling up.

I got rid of my “walk-in” locker a while back, because I was simply piling cases up in the alley after I filled up shelves on the left and right. So to get any bottle of wine, I had to dig through all the boxes in the alley and THEN dig through the layers on either side…

Bruce

Because it’s so easy to re-draw.

But I know how Robert’s lines in the sand go

Hey, that’s cool! Reminds me of the fog rolling in over San Fran Bay when I lived out there in a highrise condo with balcony facing the bay. Like a wall! Funny that I was just in Palm Springs. Very dusty and windy.

I’m thinking I need a new storage locker . . . .

No shame here!
image.jpg

Damn dog, we are like two peas in a pod. Drink the same plonk, store it the same, and I love me some Almond milk. I have to admit, though, that I am much better looking.

Just pulled a 2010 Lafouge Auxey-Duresses from that cold, dark storage. I have no Burg cred, so I doubt I will post notes, just interested in trying this recommended value.

Wine Cellar.jpg

Notes, man, we want notes!

Jeb, ever get the sense that your wine sports a faint scent of soy sauce? neener

Also, Robert, is that some Willi Schaefer and Doennhoff I see? Well done, sir.

Yes, my personal wine shopper Salil has been a very good boy!

Let’s see… Gonon, Thivin, Chave Mon Coeur and then a Loire Cab Franc which eludes me at the moment.

Ha, you had me second-guessing, which Loire CF? Just checked, there is no CF.

Obviously I can’t trust my memory right now. It’s a Cru Beaujolais - Clos de la Roilette. For whatever reason I got it mixed up with an inexpensive Saumur Champigny. Obviously my memory sorting by “horse label” is not real refined.