Sandlands 3/31/15

Just saw on Istagram that they are planning on an offering today. Can’t wait to see what they have.

Really? Dang…

That said, all in for whatever they offer and fingers crossed for another Trousseau!

From the website it looks like this will be the offering:
BLUSH
CALIFORNIA

CHENIN BLANC
AMADOR COUNTY

TROUSSEAU NOIR
SONOMA COAST

CARIGNANE
SONOMA VALLEY

I have only had the Chenin Blanc, which I really enjoyed. Are their wines strong across the board, or are certain bottlings, for instance the Trousseau, generally considered a cut above?

Too bad that the Mataro or Grenache are not being offered.

It would have been great to have gotten a pre-announcement email a few weeks ago.

I can’t imagine that I’d choose Instagram as the platform to first communicate this to customers.

I was wondering when these would hit. Strange there wasn’t a heads up email.

Boo-urns

"Your Allocations

You currently have no available allocations."

Gee we have identical allocations. [cheers.gif]

The only Sandlands offer of 2015. Buy accordingly.

Tom

deleted

My allocation is up, 4 Chenin Blancs, 1 each of the other three.

Ordered. Allocated 4 (Chenin)/1/1/1. Ordered 1 of each, and WL’d an additional Trousseau and Carignan. Only ordered 1 Chenin because I didn’t love the 2012 version, but I liked it enough to give it another shot.

Ordered everything except for the Rose. I thought this would take forever to get considering miniscule production. This is awesome

All in 6/1/2/2 and hoping for 6/1/4/4

All in.

Really wasn’t expecting this release right now, but I definitely can’t pass it up. In for a couple of Chenin Blancs, a Trousseau, and a Rose…leaving the rest on the table.

These wines are solid across the board. Syrah’s are some of the best coming out of Calif at the moment in a lighter more acidic style in my opinion. Not the big bombastic type. Mataro, trousseau and carignan are solid reds as well.

Allocation up now. Phew!

I took 4-1-2-2.

My work computer with IE 10 couldn’t process it - you never got access to the shopping cart once you selected your wines. So I did it on my iPhone, then the transaction was denied and the bank texted me saying the charge was at a liquor store and was declined as being suspicious. I wrote back and approved it, processed it again on my phone, and it worked. If only I had that kind of perseverence in other aspects of my life.