Time for another Special Guest!!

It’s been a while since we had a Special Guest from the wine world, but looking over the archived Special Guest forums (here, with Clark Smith’s as the most recent, but you see Richard Geoffroy, James Suckling, etc, in the archived forums at the top section - Special Wine Guests - Clark Smith 2/10/14 - 2/15/1 - WineBerserkers) I notice we haven’t had one in a while. We were fortunate to have Serge Hochar prior to his passing, making that Special Guest forum all the more ‘special’…

How about some ideas on who might be a great Special Guest for Wine Berserkers?

Rob Greer

Ray Walker? newhere

Lou Kapcsandy !

Tegan Passalacqua

Someone like Bobby Stuckey who came up through the Somm/Wine Director path & now owns & runs his own restaurant?

Don’t laugh or freak out, but Rajat Parr so he could answer directly/ clear up perceptions of IPOB & what the organization sets out to do?

We have a lot of Riesling interest on this board, so someone like Graham Tatomer who is carving a path of Riesling/Austrian/German production in California.

Christopher Bates is about as fascinating a guy as one can find. Finger Lakes winemaker, brewer, chef. Wears a lot of hats.

Burt Williams?
Raj Parr?
Oz Clarke?

Or, how about Jamie Goode?

Raj Parr
Joe Davis
Thomas Rivers Brown

Three votes for Raj Parr in a short time - anybody know him well enough to reach out and see?

Randall Grahm gives great soundbite AND is working on a crazy new project: Randall Grahm's new endeavor. - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Lots of love here for Copain(not just from FMIII [wink.gif] )
Wells Guthrie?

Scott, I don’t see it archived but I believe Wells did one, say 3 years ago? I thought of him too. I didn’t think Frenchie wanted a repeat.

Jancis Robinson
Vanessa Wong of Peay
Manfred/Elaine Krankl

Mike Officer!!!

I thought he had but I didn’t have anyone around to show me how to use the search feature. neener

Fred Scherrer

robert parker

Paul Draper

Ed Kurtzman and Mike Officer.

It would be interesting to get a retailer perspective too. We get very little input on the board about what’s selling, what’s not, how they set pricing, what their day is like, how to market to customers, returns, etc. maybe someone like Kyle Meyer or Veronica Castro?

Based on the video just posted, Jasper Morris would be a great guest here.