sqn summer offering

fyi
just placed my order for the new releases. although the mailer has not yet gone out, i checked the page and there it all was. no price increase iirc.
these are the '13 syrah and grenache and a new rose.
cheers

did the price increase on the rosè?

First come first served on the rose. 3 pack for $150. Grenache and Syrah $160 per.

Email of the offering just went out a few minutes ago.

website died…

Order placed and all in! Had to try several times as the website was having issues due to “unusually high traffic”.

its amazing what a first come first served element will do.

order placed

Same here…order in.

Website is screwed up. Won’t let me make a purchase. Tells me that I must purchase my full allocation to get mags. No matter what I do, won’t let me go past that. Frustrating. Like trying to buy an Apple product right at launch.

I can’t order either. It won’t verify my shipping address. Tried to different addresses with the same issue.

My problem was that my password was character-limited, so the last character wasn’t part of it, but the s/w never told me that. Had to call them, but got through and ordered the full allotment. Never had the rose.

Been locked out from the confirm billing/shipping address since 9A PST.

Order in, no issues.

Order placed. Now as to how to tell the wife…

Given what the rose sells for on the secondary market and the restricted supply, it is surprising and admirable that they don’t jack up the price substantially

Finally worked after I let it sit for about 30 minutes.

Order in, but I got a sign-in rather than confirmation page when entered. Checking with SQN to see if it went through

I wonder how much rose they made. First come first serve on this- and guessing it will sell out fast, if not already sold out!

In addition we have to offer our 2014 Rosé; however, since there is very little of it - clearly not enough to offer some to everyone - we have decided that the best / fairest way is to offer it on a first-come / first-serve basis. We ask that you please place your desired order in its entirety at one time, in order to secure your Rosé

Order in!

The first come/first served for the Rose has resulted in a lemming run that has their website overloaded. I just gave up on the website and was able to get through via phone after a couple tries.

I liked the way they sold the Rose better LAST year. :slight_smile: