So, What's Your BerserkerDay Damage?

8 orders
35 bottles
$1555
$44 per bottle (shipping and tax averaged in)

Considering I got Congruence Reserve and Riverain, I’m pleased with the average.

Four of my eight buys included free shipping, a huge plus.

Thanks to Todd for all his hard work, and to all the sellers who participated. Even with eight purchases, it was very difficult to say no to many, many more.

I have a lot of wine to ship out on March/April. Oy. No complaints though!

Zero. Feels weird, but…

I’m out a magnum of Swan Terrace…

Just the Sandler 6-pack for $150 which isn’t too bad. It’s all the other January purchases this month which have killed me!

Cowan
Castelli
Wine check
Flannery
A bid on the Swan mag

David, I can top that - I’m over $3,000 in the black. I bought those 6 bottles of 2001 JJ Prum G-H we discussed plus 2 bottles of 2001 Shafer Napa. That was about $700. The positive comes because I sold a lot of wine today.

Didn’t buy a single thing from any offer here today. Saw a few that I considered though.

Actually, it feels good! [cheers.gif]

I only bought the Dujac mixed case.

EMH

Some grower Champagne

Congruence

Flannery

The Debate set

Franny Beck

Maybe some I forgot!

Way too much. I have a problem.

Flannery steaks and some EVOO from Nola.

I planned to cut back from last year. I failed. Ordered from:

Arcadian
Briceland
Chester’s Anvil
EMH
Foursight
Goodfellow/Matello
Greyscale
Lagier Meredith
Longplay
Patricia Green
Random Wine Co.
Riverain
Sandler
Sojourn
Tercero
Vox
Wilde Farm
Windy Oaks

And then Flannery and Valeta tuna to have something to eat with the wines.

Thread needs a poll . . .

Anyway, won’t know for sure until auctions close (or at least my current high bid gets outbid), but 32 bottles (4 are mags) for under $1500.

New
Ladd
Lichen

Repeat
Sojourn
Sandler
Crawford Family

To MUCH!

PGC
Cabot
Sandler
Matello/Goodfellow
Longplay

Seriously happy with all the purchases would have been only 25 bottles but Marcus was kind enough to offer a special on the Whistling Ridge Blanc and suddenly it was 37!!

Really looking forward to trying three new producers for me with Cabot, Longplay and Sandler -

Cheers,

Bill

Very restrained with just some wine from Random and some eats from Veleta. The cellar is 50 over capacity with about 50 pending. Then I get a call this am that my car needs another $500 part on top of the $1700 original repair bill. [snort.gif] That’s half my yearly wine budget. [cry.gif]

Yeah, I really like how they threw in the matching fanny pack with it.

Not bad. The 4 pack of mags from LM and Cabby’s from Cabot. But add that onto Maybach and Quivet (and soon to come Myriad) and I’m done for a while. I need to block this site from my browser

$150 at Napa Wine & Cigar
$240 for Gabriel Glas
$350ish for a mixed case from Robert Panzer
??? From Nola.

I was pretty responsible. Definitely my lightest berserker day.

Oh, I got the ceramic dog dish:
image.png

First time for me. Wound up with EMH, Liquid Farm, Sojourn, Patricia Green, Bougetz, and Franny Beck. Four of them will be new to me. Cant wait!