Should we ban Premier Cru

In Favor of banning PC threads

• Ban and Delete all PC threads
  • Ban and Delete all PC threads except strictly factual cash recovery postings
  • Im happy reading this crap, leave all PC threads alone

0 voters

With all the arguments and bitterness caused by this whole sad issue i would like to suggest that rather than ban members for arguing and flaming about PC we just ask Todd to delete the whole crappy thread and limit and more threads to strictly factual info to help people recover funds, any posts about " i told you so " or any other such ideas get immediately shit canned

It doesn’t matter, there will always be drifting in every thread. Just like this thread will drift as well.

What forum rules does it break?

Just don’t read it and quit complaining.

Just merge all the evil doer threads into one master complaint thread, the PC, Maison Ilan, and Rudy into one .

Maybe create a forum for arguing and call it “Thunderdome”.

Alan, one of the facts about the internet is people get their panties in a twist much faster than real life. Threads like that do drive traffic and posting because people love to fire back at a differing opinion. It can be entertaining if you don’t take it too seriously… which unfortunately some do.

We definitely shouldn’t ban them. When Ron Kramer logs back in in six years to ask about them, he should have context.

I also don’t think that anyone wants to be the PC “facts only” thread editor

I think the only right thing is to merge this thread into the Premier Cru Master Complaint Thread

[rofl.gif]

I’ll just start another [wink.gif] [berserker.gif]

Wow

The moral being people really do love all the arguing despite all the posturing otherwise, fine with me i was curious which way this would go

So berserkers are officially a bunch of flamers !!!

How would you find out about their newest futures offerings?

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See how easy that was?

IMHO censorship is never the answer. As others have said just avoid the thread the moment it becomes uncomfortable for you. Another option is to eliminate from your reading list the posters that offend you.

Says the guy who posted an obviously provocative thread AND HAS A GODDAMN AVATAR OF A DRAGON BREATHING FIRE. smh.

Well, there is the bashing thread!
http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29718&p=322&hilit=Bashing+thread#p322

I remember when Ian was widely applauded, praised and admired by this board. How things have changed. (I totally get the situation. Just an observation of the shift in the tide)

I think we should ban this thread.

I wanna ban myself for reading this thread!

This thread could use some Ban because it stinks.
AKO-154B_1z.jpg

Thats not breathing fire, thats searing an Englishman medium rare for my Welsh dragons lunch

Flame broiled goodness, eh Alan? [basic-smile.gif]

I’ll say this, you certainly have one of the bigger spoons among the pot stirrers here. [stirthepothal.gif] … and I should know! [wink.gif]

Dennis

Im sure you have me mixed up with someone else

I would never start a volatile thread of say anything to fuel such a thread

I demand an instant and absolute apology or im going to come over and steal all your new KB