12 June Birthday Dinner Cancellation (Ron Kramer hospitalization)

Ron Kramer called @ 8:17 EDT, this evening, 8 June. He has been admitted to a Boston hospital and will have congestive heart surgery tomorrow morning 9 June.

He asked that I post this message concerning his planned birthday dinner, in Boston, 12 June, which is obviously cancelled.

Ron also asked that this info be posted on Squires board. I’m unable to post there, apparently blocked or IT issue.

Refund from Squires?

Therefore, can someone post this cancellation on Squires board?

I have no additional information, at this time.

Wishing Ron the VERY BEST!

Donn Hein

Thanks for letting us know and tell him we are all thinking of him.

And you may want to change the title to mention Ron, a lot of people may not check the post based on the title.

Wishing he does well. Should add his name to thread title

Wow…nothing but well wishes here…I will post it on Parker.

All best to Ron. May his recovery be swift and complete. We need him around here!

Wishing Ron the best of health and hopefully since we share a birthday this message will send good karma his way. Be well Ron.

Pretty crappy way to spend your birthday.
Good luck and get well Ron.

Ron, wishing you all the best…it was great celebrating with you every time. Looking forward to more after you’ve flirted with all the cute nurses.

Best wishes for Ron !

Get well soon Ron!

Best wishes to you Ron!

Unfortunately I don’t have Squires access either.

Not sure what birthday this is, but it has to be close to 75 because I was at his 70th and it seems to be 4 or 5 years ago. I hope everything works out OK. Heart surgery must be nothing to laugh at.

Does anyone know his address? I’ll send him a Berserker lapel pin as a good luck charm.

Get well soon Ron!

Ron Kramer is out of surgery, super successful!

Brian Buzzini, please post this on the RP board, appreciate your help!

Thank You!

Great to hear the positive news. Well done Ron!

He called me and I had posted it under the OL post. We had dinner with him May 13 when we were in Boston.

Http:/gladRonisDoingWell.com

Nice.