Name this wine tool (no, I'm not referring to a person ITB)

My wife has a culinary business that takes her to France multiple times a year, and she just came back with these three wine thingies she picked up at an antique market.

Clearly, I can identify the items on the left and right…but what is this thing in the center? Some sort of old time aerator? I thought it might be for vinegar but the device was apparently displayed in a wine bottle.
Wine tools.jpg

Just a fancy pour spout if you ask me. The long tube lets air in as the short fat one lets the wine out.

Yep. That’s what I thought it looks like too. Keeps the wine pouring smoothly rather than glug glug.

It’s an Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator.

Actually it is a PK-38

image.jpg

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Good one. [thumbs-up.gif]

A Mk1 Coravin?

This was my guess also.

A sex toy.

You know, those crazy French people…

Well, I wasn’t going to mention it, but this was also in the bundle of goodies from France but she didn’t say it was from the wine shop. Should I be worried?
WineTool3.JPG

I’ve got one of those.

I have two.

Actually that looks like an old school measuring cap for liquors like pastis or absinthe.

The modern version looks like this:

Bingo! I think you might be right. In the same group of objects, there was a set of four pastis glasses.

Okay, I’m a nerd. The one on the left is a knock-off of a vintage French Perille Flynut.

That looks like a high end crack pipe

OK, just found the exact same thing on Etsy. Apparently, it is "vintage French drinks pourer"and somebody wants forty bucks for it:

But I will absolutely admit that it still appears to me to more likely be an Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator. Or a crackpipe.