Fall 2015 Winery Offerings-What Is Everyone Buying?

Trying to figure out what I am buying this fall. What is everyone else buying?

Ugh. Will pick up my usual: Dirty&Rowdy, Bedrock, Rhys, Peay, Myriad, Rivers-Marie, Drinkward Peschon, Ridge MB but I honestly can’t keep track of what gets offered when. Adding Calluna. Starting to wean back on California buying to pickup more N. Rhone, Loire, Piedmonte and Burgundy.

Same basic idea as me, but subtract Loire and Burgundy, add German Riesling and Beaujolais

Guess I should say I’m going a little heavy this season in Oregon and Cali Pinot. Where are you guys sourcing your European purchases?

I just got my allocation for the Blankiet Prince of Hearts. Went in on both the red and the rose.

Still debating how much Hundred Acre I want, and I think I am passing on Harlan

Just received the email from Realm that hits in a few weeks, that seems like an easy buy. Greer, MacDonald, Favia and Schrader. That should blow my wine budget until the spring releases.

I have dropped several wineries this year. Sad to see them go, but with all the price hikes I need to save more to afford the few that I buy from.

Do you mean Fall of 2016?

Well, Already ordered Seavey. Robert Craig is pending. Beringer PR and SVs, soon, and I expect to find Forman in the local stores. Hoping for MacDonald, Greer. On the fence with Larkmead (cost) and Lewelling (my tastes are changing). Later in the Fall, Anderson CV right bank, if the pricing remains as good as it has been, and Keenan, although maybe that is winter.

Very little. Aside from a couple of bottles of Rhys, maybe some Ultramarine sparkling, and that’s it. Trying to get my inventory down before I have to re-up my offsite storage next spring.

I am looking to buy Germany 15’s. I bought some Rhys and other Cal. Probably pick up some Loire’s as well. I keep trying to cut back, but I haven’t bought many Euro’s for the last few vintages but that will change as the 15’s (as a general rule) start to hit the stores.

What’s actually left that hasn’t come out yet? I’ve got Ultramarine on the 8th and Enfield on the 13th.

Is there another 2016 calendar year release for Bedrock, Carlisle, D&R, Myriad, Maybach, etc…? I think Schrader right at the end of the year…

You freaked me out for a second. Myriad and RM have already released, Drinkward releases in February and I think Rhys is finished outside of futures.

Switchback Ridge release was today. Kosta Browne SVDs coming September 7th.
Waiting on Apsara and Ancillary.

I think Ultramarine is the only one I can think of left for me.

Although I suspect the 2015 burg offerings will start in a couple months. Ugh.

This is what I’m wondering/worried about. What’s left?

Andremily is October…

There’s definitely another Bedrock release (typically in November) and I think another Carlisle release.

Not sure on D&R though. HARDY?? :slight_smile:

The seasonal ‘add to cart’ ‘calculate’ and NOT hit ‘buy’ continues.

:slight_smile:

Agreed, I can only think of Bedrock Andremilly and Carlisle… Although I’m sure there are more.

I will be buying
Blankiet Prince of Hearts Cab Blend
Arnot-Roberts
Bedrock (only if they are releasing a cab)
Realm
Greer
Seavey
Anthill
Pott
Roy Piper

Yeah, I honestly can’t keep track. Probably why I buy too much wine. I think I probably would buy the same wine if it were offered two mo tha apart and just not know.