A little 85 Jayer horizontal....

Wife wanted something worthy tonight… :wink:
IMG_1790.JPG

Ok ok…not my wife…not my wine…a guy can dream can’t he??? [shock.gif]

Would love to know the source of the pic, pls,

Jonathan

I have a client that has 6 bottles of each of those wines. Those 18 btls are probably worth more than my entire cellar!

Nice bottle for sale on eBay. '85 H Jayer Cros P, from an Italian seller, who sold several H Jayers before.
I checked with previous H-J buyers/ratings, and they are all very happy with the bottles they received, -like a '78 and a '90 Cros Parantoux (could be a set up though).

So get one, while it’s cheap… Just 33 hours to the auction ends.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/291908641209?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-If You dare… [whistle.gif]

Regards, Soren.

Soren, what’s your cut on the eBay sales? Pushing those a bit hard lately…

Wasn´t there a thread recently about Baller/Ballah … this would have been e perfect example … neener

Yes, one can dream …however, if one hasn´t these bottles already cellared for decades I wouldn´t dream about these being authentic … (and IF I certainly cannot afford them)

Bobby, sorry if it appears like pushing, it is actually all meant to be questioning.
-Just bought My first bottles from ebay ever, some cheaper stuff, so it has been on My mind these last days.
We all know, these commercial platformes houses a motley crew of sellers. And amazing things aren’t always what they appear to be. -So simply raising the overall awareness or alertness, could be My cut.

-Soren.

Buying any Jayer wines on Ebay would be one of the most certifiably stupid wine purchases of all time. Soren, this kind of crap isn’t even worth joking about. Shame on you.

I have searched european ebay sites and found some interesting wines that I thought were legit.

Haven’t figured out how to ship them to the U.S., though - ideas?