Sommelier training audio?

I am trying to train in all-things-wine in an attempt to someday take the sommelier exam. I have several hours per day where I can listen to audio but do not have the opportunity for the standard interactive type training. Most of the books on Audacity are more entertainment than education. I have tried software that reads PDF books to you but the pronunciations are so bad that it is not very useful. Does anyone know of any wine courses or educational material that is available in an audio format?

That would be very interesting to see what kind of feedback there might be from getting something on audio book that would educate and teach about wine regions, and other needed information related to wine.

Not training courses per se, but there are some wine podcasts that might be helpful

Wine for Sophisticated Homies is goofy, sophomoric, and surprisingly informative. Some will find it unlistenable and others will find it utterly charming. (I am still deciding) But it does provide a broad survey of basic wine knowledge

Levi Daltons “I’ll drink to that” podcast is another thing entirely…he says he aspires to be the arsenio hall of interviewers, but to my mind he’s more Joseph Campbell. Ridiculously deep dives into hidden vistas of the wine world. I don’t know that it will help you pass any tests, but you will be a far better person for listening to the 300+ episodes end to end

Doesn’t the Master Somm organization have suggested preparation sources including what you’re looking for here?

There’s a GuildSomm podcast that doesn’t seem very active these days but has a backlog of episodes you may find helpful.

The amazon echo (Alexa) will read to you your kindle books also. Not everything is supported yet but lots of books are.