Andremily No. 3?

Just curious to find out if anyone has received an offer for Andremily No. 3…I think last year’s offer went out closer to October, and I keep expecting to see an e-mail from them, but haven’t yet.

Nothing here.

Only been back stateside for a few weeks but one of the first things I thought when looking at my cellar was “when is Andremily #3 gonna hit?”

Well since Jim is the man, I emailed him and he told me it should be first week of November so there we go.

I have really enjoyed Andremily No 1 and No 2 - slight edge to No 2 in my book - loved the finish on it. Very excited for Andremily No 3’s release. I am hoping for an allocation this year. Any one else who has extra to sell please let me know. Thanks to a very generous friend in Vegas for introducing it to me.

Cheers!

Live! Anyone know anything about the mourvedre? I was not offered but wish listed it.

This was a no brainer. Outstanding wine. Curious about the Mourvedre but looking forward to it.

+1!

All in plus maximum wish list.

Nice surprise addition with the Mourvèdre. Ordered a 3 pack, wish listed a Mourvèdre 3 pack!

In and wish listed Mouv…

Finally got an allocation after a couple years on the wait list. Bout two 3pks and wishlisted two 3pks of Mourvèdre.

I cannot wait to hear about the Mourvedre

barrel tasted elements of the mourvedre - great juice

Nice! Very jealous. Did you get to try anything else?

Tasting notes PLEASE Jeff Ruggels.

Has anyone had their wish lists granted yet?

Haven’t heard anything yet either. Hoping for more.

Charles, i dont know how much i was able to buy much less tasted yet…

CellarTracker shows purchases at 11-2-16 of few mags, but not since. So, seems unlikely any new wish list granted yet.

Received an e-mail this afternoon that my wishlist for a 3rd 3-pack of Syrah was granted. No mourvedre though.

I wish listed a 3rd Syrah and a Mourvèdre. 3rd Syrah granted last night. No Mourvèdre. One more thing to give thanks for.