Any big black Friday sales?

Does anyone know of any big black Friday wine sales? Or is anyone looking forward to a sale that they know of?
I love waking up the morning of and immediately reading emails of usually some great deals and can’t wait to see what there is this year!

Sokolin, 2-part sale. 1st wave at 9am EST, 2nd 12 noon EST.

Not sure if it will happen again, but last year Treasury/Beringer had a cyber-Monday deal on a mixed case including PR, KV and Napa bottlings.

Are they shipping with all this UPS hub-bub?

HDH - 15% off + free shipping on retail wines, all weekend long.

Italian Wine Merchants sale.

https://system.na2.netsuite.com/core/media/media.nl?id=521166&c=862237&h=80dc8c9abc316f1f495d&_xt=.pdf&utm_source=11.25.16+Black+Friday&utm_campaign=11.25.16+Black+Friday&utm_medium=email

Cameron Hughes is offering 30% (or around that) off the entire store plus free shipping on 12 or more bottles. I bought a sampling of their new 2014 Napa cabs …

Just added in an offer on all German and Austrian wines, and Sake, from Hi-Time in Commerce Corner.

I’ve been trying to order a case for over an hour but their site keeps crashing. Hopefully it will go through before what I want sells out.

Confirmed- Beringer 45% off select bottlings incl. 2012 PR cab, 2013 Bancroft merlot and more…through Monday.

Flickinger just blasted out a Champagne offer, mostly grower stuff. Good prices.

Where are you seeing this? I’m only seeing the 25% off any 8 bottles.

Veronica,
Are the prices on the website the sale price?
Thanks,
Paul

Never mind. Just read your post in CC. :slight_smile:

bought some 2006 Canon halves

Call them. The deal,you see,online is the Thanksgiving deal. The 45% deal is for cyber-Monday; received via email, so suggest you call and inquire.

Edit: at the Beringer home page, scroll down for cyber- monday. Just found this.

At MacArthurs here, 12% off in store items

Sure, just no states you can SHIP to! [swearing.gif]

I was lucky and bought everything thursday night. Deal was live on website just not promoted. What was even more surprising is that I had a second timer coupon code “second” that it accepted and stacked another 15% discount on top of the already great deals…

And BTW: The Cameron Hughes Lot 606 hit the Norcal costco’s wednesday. I was expecting ~$25 but instead was please to see 18.99

Sean

So much for CH’s “big” Black Friday sale … We get to pay 25% more for a wine that was released last month and is being dumped already ??