The End of Western Civilization As We Know It...

Tasting notes, varietals, grapes - anything related to wine
TomHill
GCC Member
GCC Member

#1 Post by TomHill » February 16th, 2017, 7:25 am

You can now buy wine (non-alcoholic) for your cat:
CatWine

Anybody up for Catbernet or Pinot Meow wine?? I'll probably be the first to post a TN. Short/boring it will be.
Tom

GregT

#2 Post by GregT » February 16th, 2017, 7:57 am

We already have cat pee. I wonder if they drink the stuff?

Not surprised though. Why shouldn't cats have non-alcoholic wine? Vegan food too. And gluten-free and safe from whatever the allergie-du-jour is.

Because they're just like us. They sleep in our beds, walk around on our kitchen counters, eat from our plates and they're SO cute we post pictures of them online so everybody can see the cuteness. And maybe we de-claw them so they don't rip the furniture and of course we keep them inside because whatever would they do in the dangerous world outside.

And although they're essentially solitary animals, we get lots and lots of them and treat them like one big happy family until we finally get carted away somewhere.
G . T a t a r

[i]"the incorrect overuse of apostrophes is staggering these days. I wonder if half the adults these days have any idea what they are for." Chris Seiber, 5/14/19[/i]

Dennis Borczon
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by Dennis Borczon » February 16th, 2017, 8:23 am

OMG, I am converting my wine cellar into a survival bunker. The end times are coming...

Victor Hong

#4 Post by Victor Hong » February 16th, 2017, 8:40 am

GregT wrote:We already have cat pee. I wonder if they drink the stuff?

Not surprised though. Why shouldn't cats have non-alcoholic wine? Vegan food too. And gluten-free and safe from whatever the allergie-du-jour is.

Because they're just like us. They sleep in our beds, walk around on our kitchen counters, eat from our plates and they're SO cute we post pictures of them online so everybody can see the cuteness. And maybe we de-claw them so they don't rip the furniture and of course we keep them inside because whatever would they do in the dangerous world outside.

And although they're essentially solitary animals, we get lots and lots of them and treat them like one big happy family until we finally get carted away somewhere.
My cat knows not to go onto the kitchen counters, stove top, and dining table, having been swatted off really fast and hard a few times. Who knew that cats can fly? I clip her claws often, to save the furniture.
WineHunter.

CWun
GCC Member
GCC Member

#5 Post by CWun » February 16th, 2017, 9:08 am

Victor Hong wrote:...
My cat knows not to go onto the kitchen counters, stove top, and dining table, having been swatted off really fast and hard a few times. Who knew that cats can fly? I clip her claws often, to save the furniture.
my cat only learned not to jump on counters and tables when I'm around. =T
C@r_y

Return to “Wine Talk”