Rivers-Marie Flash Sale

Damn you Will, damn you today. If you sit in front of a computer for a living or don’t work might have seen the flash sale going on (maybe still). Tasty little treats there for getting some back fillers on the SVD Pinot’s and Cabs. Timing is everything.

What did everyone else jump on who could get some?

Thinking of the 2013 cab 5 pack… price is giving me some hestitation.

Order placed.

I was in front of my computer and still couldn’t get my order in before it was gone!

Julius, such an enabler

There are still a few packs left on the Cabs – just sitting idle in carts. They will time out and come back to inventory, so check back if there was something you wanted.

[quote=“William Segui”]There are still a few packs left on the Cabs – just sitting idle in carts. They will time out and come back to inventory, so check back if there was something you wanted.

[/quote
always wondered how that works

couldn’t resist [wow.gif]

In for a 3-pack of 2011 Cab and 3 '13 Silver Eagles! Awesome idea Will!

Good call Will! I just refreshed and was able to get the 5 pack!

Picked up a '12 sixer, and 3 of the '13 Silver Eagles. Nice to find some with a little bottle age on them, as I don’t have the patience to let these sleep in the cellar for long.

Much of the stock is available again now.

I had to pass.

Same. Just had the 07 regular. Great bottle!

I was very very tempted, but ultimately had to back away and close my laptop.

Much the same, I had to close that browser tab finally. I texted a friend to split a 6 pk but then I deleted the text instead writing how I was going to ask him but then backed out on myself haha.

Flash, yes. “Sale” not so much. Passed.

Pretty good deal when you factor in cost of shipping (negligible), tax (none for me in DC) and the fact that my wife loves these and we need more.

Cheers Will!

A great opportunity for fans to backfill some stuff with a few more years… I would have jumped on this, but I’m on hiatus until I get my wine locker organized. Can’t keep stacking boxes in the closet…

Got a Cab 5-pack yesterday