Bedrock New Website - order history

I’ve been checking out the new site and it really is great. Seems much easier to use and navigate. I’ve been reviewing the “orders” section and some order seem to be way off from what I purchased and some seem accurate; also some orders are missing. Has anyone else taken note of this?

Uh oh. Hope they don’t deny you ever purchased from them and not allow the return of a corked bottle. :wink:

Wines looked right. The number on the left is definitely not the right quantity.

[wow.gif]

[berserker.gif] problem [rofl.gif]

Forget the past orders section, I just spent about 20 minutes going through the vineyards and growers section, one of the better winery websites I have ever seen, period.

Quantities are definitely off. I think it’s multipled by 2x.

[rofl.gif]

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands. Past orders are in the past. Who cares?

My order history is right on but I do have to say the website update is very welcome and much more mobile friendly also. Lots of great info on there about the team and the vineyards. Very interesting.

My order history is is fine, and I’m digging the new website!

My order history is blank, like the page couldn’t load. But as long as I still get an allocation, I don’t need that lol!
Nice website though, had no idea they updated it till I saw this post.

What a great site! I could spend hours on there reading the vineyard and grower profiles. Well done Morgan , Chris and team.

Great remake on the website. My history is scrambled also. Happens when info is moved from one system to another. No big deal. Just have to create more history from here out. [cheers.gif]

BTW allocations are live.

Glad people seem to be enjoying the new site!

Regarding order histories. The “blank” history referenced above should be fixed. There are some cases where the data we imported over from the previous system “doubled up” peoples previous orders. We are continuing to work on this- we have all the raw data, it is just a function of getting it to display properly in your personal order history.

Thanks for pointing this out! Feel free to reach out to Chris or I with any other questions or concerns.

No allocation for me right now. Probably need to wait for the email. I forget if it’s guaranteed. Really would like to grab the limerick and Cab this time…

Ahh, given the state of my kingdom’s finances, I am going to have to pass on this offering, but it wounds me deeply to do so. The new website is fantastic, and makes it even harder to pass up on this round after reading the wonderful stories on the grower profiles.

Woah, that’s weird… I never even got a save the date, and no allocation when I log into the site. I’ve purchased every release for years, as far as I can remember. I guess I’ll have to send an email!

Morgan reached out to me earlier today regarding the issue. Bedrock is a real customer centric operation. Love supporting these guys.

Cool. I wasn’t too worried, they always fix any problems I’ve ever had! On closer inspection, it looks like maybe my email wasn’t migrated to the new system… I can log in to the old site to see ‘no allocation’, but trying the new site gives me a ‘we don’t have you in our records’. I guess I’m just posting this as a PSA, in case others want to check in on their accounts.

Just put in for two roses and wish for two of the syrahs… still a baby collector here.