What are you drinking to celebrate Michigan winning the Big 10 basketball championship?

I’ve decided to open the 2014 SQN Shakti Grenache. Shakti - the primordial energy that moves the universe and derived from the Sanskrit word Shak, meaning to be able. And it has a beautiful BLUE label. Gotta hurry and decant. It should have two hours before dinner. GO BLUE!

champagne.gif Lucky Star?

Nothing!! Ohio State fan!! :frowning:

Nothing! I could care less about Michigan…

They’re peaking at the right time!
Sparkling water for me; crossing swords with influenza B, armed only with Tamiflu and 15 more hours off work.

Cheers,
Warren

Poison

Whatever wine is made in Ohio.

something purple, maybe a cab:

Congrats. After that Hail Mary against Michigan, you deserved it.

My wife and I are drinking a 2014 Ridge Santa Cruz Chard to go with the Greek Chicken she made for dinner. She’s all giddy…just not used to winning I guess. It’s been a good year for the boy’s in blue…not so much for my Spartans. I’m happy for my wife (class of '88) and my son who’s a Senior @ UM. If my Spartans can’t get it done then I’m happy for the boy’s in blue…better than the alternatives. Though NW and Minnesota were nice stories. Go Green!

Jay, have you bought your tickets for MSG next year?

My first thought would have been Ripple, but yours was similar. neener Go ACC!!!

great day! Sandlands Chenin Blance Napa valley 2014

No. I got very good ones this year only a few months in advance.

http://www.charleswoodsonwines.com

Finished up 2007 Chartogne-Taillet Orizeaux.

So glad we finally won something…

-mark

Ouch, remind me to stay away from you for a while :slight_smile:

-mark

How much less?

Nothing, but that was due to the over indulgence of La Paulee. I did watch, and I’m still stunned. GO BLUE!

After ranting about college hoops earlier, I’ve decided to follow this year’s tournament (I trashed my knee and have little else to do over the next many weeks). The only thing I like about Michigan is the fight song. And the football helmet design (my son went to Princeton).

So neither Texas nor Stanford made the tourney, but North and South Dakota both did? Democracy at work!

My “must watch” game of the first round? Princeton v Norte Dame (another school with a great fight song). Go Tigers!