Lunch in Healdsburg

I will be going to Healdsburg this June. And I need restaurant recommendations for lunch and dinner.
Thanks

Scopa and Baci are great for dinner. Not so sure about lunch though. For breakfast there’s the Parish Cafe which we liked a lot. Walter Hansel has a bistro which is supposed to be good, but I’ve never been so I can’t vouch for it.

+1 on Scopa

Barndiva, Bravas, and Chalkboard are our other favorites. All are good for lunch or dinner. Madrona Manor is really good for a more formal dinner.

Check the topic ‘planning your trip to Sonoma County’, pinned to the top of the Wine Talk forum. Lots of good info there.

+2 on Scopa. Spoon bar is good so is Barndiva.

JD

A short drive north will be Pizzeria DiAvola.

Restaurant Valette for dinner for sure.

Scopa closed earlier this month :frowning: We had a last meal there just before it closed.

What style and price range restaurant are you looking for?

Scopa shut down about two weeks ago . Had a nice lunch at Bergamot Alley after a tasting there.

If you wanted to try Scopa, I might suggest Campo Fina. It was their second restaurant (now only) & is open for lunch and dinner.

Shed is fun and good. Was there Friday.

Agreed! Grab some food and a glass of wine. Proceed to sit on a picnic bench out front. Can’t be beat, especially on a nice day.

The Shed is great for either brunch or dinner. Every bit of food is fresh and well prepared.

Thanks for all of the information. I have already made reservations at Valette for dinner. And will probably try Barn Diva for lunch.

If Bistro Ralph is still open it would be a good lunch choice.

Bistro Ralph is closed.

Shed is amazing. Get some picnic supplies there and have lunch at a nearby winery - Rochioli is a good choice. Amazing spot out on their deck.

In town, I think Willi’s Seafood Bar is fun.

Well shit…

JD

Sweet. The charcuterie board at Valette is a must IMO if you are into that sort of thing. Corkage was also reasonable but I think they waive it if you also buy a bottle from their list.

Shed’s charcuterie rocks also. And citrus salad.
IMG_6417.JPG
IMG_6418.JPG