A lot of praise for Cellartracker

As I was entering a purchase today, I thought back over the nine years I have used this program. I cannot think of a single program that I use on a regular basis that has been as trouble-free, and which so easily integrates with my phone, iPad, or even a remote computer. Even more importantly, as my “collection” has grown, it has not needed updating, or even updated computers, which my office has had to do to keep up with technology.

So, a little praise for Eric and his team!

champagne.gif

+1 been using it for 13 years almost daily
edited to add my user number 646

My first purchased entered on CT was 2007. I’m member #478.

+3.

Member since Feb 2005 and can’t think of a technology that has been consistently integral to my lifestyle, in such an effortless, seamless manner.

Can’t praise it enough. I signed up in August 2005, so going on 12 years for me. Though others may be attached to their spreadsheets or other software, I do not believe there is anything those can do that CT cannot, and much they cannot do that CT can. My browser opens with tabs for CT, the NYT and the WSJ.

We recently moved all our wine - 2 collections accumulated separately over 20 years or more, combined into one - from 5 different locations into our new home cellar. We took the time to organize everything by region, producer, wine and vintage. CT was essential to make it all work (some small glitches like some producers listed under first name for some wines and last name for others), but all-in-all it was a rock star. The process took several weeks of many hours every day, but it would have taken far, far longer without CT and we probably would have given up before finishing.

Can’t praise Eric and his team enough for the vision and the follow through.

I’ll join the choir! A great piece of SW that almost never fails in any way. Truly amazing.

So many systems, including so many SW systems, are designed with little understanding of the users. This is the opposite. VERY user friendly.

#157 so I have been a very satisfied and enthusiastic supporter of CT from the beginning. Eric is a great and incredibly talented guy. When you mix passion with talent you get magical things like Cellar Tracker.

Bravo Eric!
[welldone.gif]

Eric has done a great job. I wish it had come out before I started collecting, as to add my cellar in at this point would be impossible. Still, a great place to get others impressions of various wines. Bravo.

#79 and completely satisfied…

Cheers,
JP

Well deserved!

Why do you say that to “as to add my cellar in at this point would be impossible”? CT has the ability to bulk upload a spreadsheet of your wines.

#229. I don’t use it as much as I might mostly for longer term storage - I churn too much in shorter term wines), but a great tool. I particularly love the app

Parroting Rich N, literally a technology that is integral to my lifestyle. As important to me as Microsoft Office…Oh, that’s a Levine program too. Can’t praise it enough. And Drew, while I don’t know you, I’m confident in saying you’d not regret spending the time to get your collection on CT. Or hire someone to. I was “not working” in early 2006 for a few months, and loaded in the area of 6,000 - 7,000 bottles over a week on a laptop in my cellar. It’s really not that hard!

It is exceptional. I have been a paying member since 2007.

What makes it so easy for me is the fabulous drop down feature.

Not true

Definitely not. Jonathan has added whole collections of scotch, where the majority of items had to be created from scratch. I predict well over 95% of your wines will be in there already. You’ll never regret the time spent.

+100 I had thousands of bottles when I began with CT. It’s not that hard.

Joined 2007 and very light use at first but that quickly changed. Recently built out a cellar in our basement and was happy to have had a majority of my wines already entered into my cellar. And when not, no big deal.

Love the label function. I assigned column/row to each wine, so with the labels I would assign a bin, print out and label 5-10 cases at a time all in the comfort of my basement bar. So time spent in the chilly cellar was kept to a minimum as I needed to do is look at label for bottle a lot.

#7180. First TN was July 2005. The site is priceless to me. One of the very few Internet sites I visit everyday and I use it as often, too. An amazing idea, I hope one day to meet Eric and thank him.

Eric, when you see this, I want you to know. None of us are being sarcastic. We really mean it!!! flirtysmile