Best USA Cabernet under $60

Whats the best USA made Cab wine under $60 thats relatively easy to find?

I vote Chappellet signature or Ridge Estate

Can’t say it’s the best, nor even consistently this good every vintage, but the 2012 Hidden Ridge “55% Slope” Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon was very very good.

+1 to Chappellet Signature and Ridge Estate (except not really Napa).

I’ll usually grab some Heitz Napa or Chateau Montelena Castiloga which are very easy to find.

Wish I had an answer to this under $60 Napa Cab. But at $65-$70 I love Becklyn Napa

Merryvale Napa Valley Cabernet is excellent. 2010 is available for around $50 right now & I just bought a bottle of 2012 for $56.

Recently had the 2013 Crossbarn Napa that had great QPR; went beautifully with ribeyes!

Round Pond Rutherford. $50 ish.

Close second '13 Pine Ridge Napa Valley. $30 ish

2015 Sandler Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon Lazare Vineyard Oak Knoll - $55

Forgot about that one. Had some '12 Merryvale recently and it was great!

I’ve had a couple bottles of the 2011 Vineyard 7&8 Correlation that were very nice with some air.

+1 on Round Pond Rutherford. The 2012 is drinking great right now. 2013 is shut down like most '13s.

Vincent Arroyo in Calistoga makes some very fine cabernets in the under $60 range. They are also quite a fun visit if you can arrange a barrel tasting.

easy to find:
Venge silencieux
Chappellet
Ridge

Harder to find:
Myriad
Quivet
Scarlett
Hunnicutt
Neal family
Steven kent single vineyard cabs

I quite like both Ramey’s cab and their claret.

Of the “easy to find” variety , I like 2013 Hall Napa Cab. Excellent QPR… I can get it in grocery stores down here for $35-40-ish.

I’d say Mt Eden Vineyards (in addition to Ridge).

+1 for Santa Cruz Mountains if you prefer finesse over power.

Another vote for Ridge estate and Montelena Calistoga.

+1 on the Ramey.

+1 for Ridge Estate, Mount Eden, Ramey and Hidden Ridge.

Others that have not been mentioned that I enjoy, and are usually available in the marketplace are Keenan and Heitz Napa. Also, Robert Craig Affinity (a blend) is also very good and at the top of your price point. Rafanelli also makes a good Cab but it is not easy to find if you are not buying direct.

Thanks,
Ed