Andremily #4

Does anyone know when the next Andremily offering might be going live? I looked back through my previous orders and the last two were all around this time of year. One of my absolute favorite producers in my cellar, I can’t wait to see what they offer the next time around.

I was thinking the same thing.

I have to imagine the offer will come out in the next week or so…

Having drank the 2014 (too young!) and the 2012 (WOW) in the last couple months, I won’t be passing on this offer. Should be out any day if past offers are an indication.

I sent an email after seeing this thread yesterday. Response is below:

Hi Ron~

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently working on putting the wraps on the 2017 harvest. Once we have all of the 2017 wines in barrel, we will shift our focus of the release of the 2015 vintage wines. We are very excited for this release as the 2015 wines are possible two of the best yet. You can expect the offering to be sent out in the middle of next week.

Thank you for your continued interest!

Kind Regards

Rachel & Jim Binns
of
ANDREMILY WINES

Good value for the quality although Lisa from WA downgraded their wines a bit across the board from JD.

lisa is a hack. if she gave andremily better scores than jeb id seriously be worried.

I emailed Jim about 2 weeks ago. Expecting to see something in the next week to 10 days tops.

Offer is live. Just ordered.

I happened to check at random and it was live. All in!

joined wait list jan 2015, bought first three releases on secondary market, got an allocation today. early festivus miracle.

F yea. Got a Mourvedre this year so I got that going for me.

Oh and super shitty that they can only ship to 17 states (not their fault as has been covered here extensively deadhorse )

Very happy to get an allocation!

Bought and wishlisted everything I was offered

All in. 1 Mourvedre, 2 syrah, wishlist 1 mag!

Even as I am pairing back other lists, this is an easy no brainer for me - all in and wish listed the max I could!!

Although I bought a few before on the secondary market, this is my first allocation. All in for 2 3 packs of Syrah and wishlisted a Mag and the Mouvedre. Signed up 8/11/14. I guess good things come to those who wait.

Finally!!! Bought the Syrah and waitlisted the Mourvèdre! Excited to finally make the list!!!

All in and maxed wish

In for a 3-pack of syrah.

In for a lot of Syrah and Mourvèdre!

Grabbing my 2 x 3 if the Syrah and wishlisted another pack. Leaving my Mourvèdre on the table.