Incoming! 2016 Schrader Offer

Email just in…

We are excited to announce that the 2016 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon release is right around the corner. An excellent vintage, 2016 marks another exceptional year with a near-perfect growing season.

Please mark your calendar — the 2016 Schrader Cabernet offer window will open on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 9AM PST.

In appreciation for your continued loyalty, we are pleased to present you a reserved offer for this release. Your exclusive offer will be available for purchase until Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5PM PST. Please note, this will be your only opportunity to purchase the 2016 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignons via our Mailing List.

Prior to this release, we encourage you to login to your account to make sure your personal information is up-to-date.

In the coming days you will receive a brochure via USPS with further information about these magnificent wines, so please watch your mailbox for more details.

As ever, we genuinely appreciate your support and look forward to sharing our very best from the 2016 vintage.
Cheers,
The Schrader A-Team

Just got my “Save the Date” for the next Schrader offer. In the past, these emails were always signed by Carol and Fred Schrader. Now that Constellation owns Schrader, the email is signed by “The Schrader A-Team.” Not that I knew Carol and Fred Schrader, or that I object to their sale of the winery to Ultra-Mega-Super-Conglomerate Winery, but I do not want wine made by Mr. T.

I think it’s time to pass and buy other stuff.

I pity the fool who passes .

They had a good run, but are destined to follow in the footsteps of Kistler, Pahlmeyer et al.

I agree with Jay; but then again, I don’t have a horse in the game. [wink.gif]

Does we think that the 2016 offering will be of lessor quality as a result of the new ownership or might this be the last great offering from Schrader before profit supersedes quality?

Anyone get their snail mail yet?
Prices?

offer just hit
think i’m done here

On the fence, and with no scores, this may be the end for me.

To buy my allocation - two six packs and three mags total - shipping and tax runs just under $600. Wow.

SALY
$225 for the 750’s
$500 for mags
plus shipping

Looks like they are staggering offers. Mine is scheduled to hit on the 13th.

So amazing that there is not more buzz on this. Yep, they are now part of a ‘big company’, but this has always remained a ‘board favorite’. And yep, prices have gone up - but that never seemed to slow folks down in the past. Just an interesting observation . . .

Prices are flat from last year, $225 per 750,

on the fence here
Super Pack (6)
Sparky (1)
Gorgeous Pack (4)–wish list available

I’m in bought the super pack (6) and a mag of Old Sparky.

disagree with that, i think last year you already saw significant cracks. Posted on the board as well many disinterested parties.

With their shipping costs + tax for CA residents, you’re looking at nearly $275 a bottle and they are no longer getting consistently high scores before.

As this is my daughter’s birth year, so I have to purchase. I am trying to carefully pick age worthy wines to drink with her in the future. Schrader, even though they have been bought out, should hopefully maintain that pedigree for at least this vintage.

Same here.

For those that went today, what wines were included in your packs?

Curious on why offers are staggered on different release dates if they are guaranteed. Do others have FCFS?