PSA: Becklyn Cellars

Email from Becklyn Cellars

“Becklyn Cellars
Friends,

Each year a handful of allocations go unclaimed. In keeping with tradition of not holding anything back for ourselves, we will open those allocations up to our mailing list on a first come, first served basis beginning tomorrow at 9am PST. We have our Becklyn Reserve, Becklyn Napa Valley, Becklyn Beckstoffer Missouri Hopper, and Sauvignon Blanc left for purchase in extremely limited quantities. All purchases will ship immediately, in time to enjoy for the Holidays.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Matt, Amber, Hudson, and Levin”

Damn I was hoping I was the only person to get the email

Me too!!!

Wish I could order more, but MY CELLAR IS TOO FULL…at least that is what I try telling myself.

I feel your pain… mine too.

This is good news from Becklyn. But the bad news for you (us) is that we have the holiday$ upon us followed by Outpost and Maybach in January.
[grin.gif]

I guess what isn’t sold will be offered to those on the wait list.

Becklyn has a waitlist?

Per this email from August 15th, yes …

"Friends,

Amber and I would like to thank each of you for another great release. We are closing the 2017 offering. If wine goes unclaimed we will alert the waiting list at that point. As we begin harvest in a few short weeks we are excited about this crop of fruit, it is brilliant on the vine. One other announcement, Mike and I decided to increase the production of Becklyn wines beginning next year by a whopping 10%, although a small increase it should get a few folks off the waiting list.

Cheers,
Matt, Amber, Hud, and Levin"

By the way, the offering is open.

Received the email at 9:00am. Logged in at 9:02am. I see 4 SBs offered… everything else sold out.

"Like a steam locomotive, rollin’ down the track, [it’s] gone, [it’s] gone . . . . "