Some Wineries Get It...and Others Are Clueless....(Part 2)

I’ve made this rant several times before…how some wineries get it…when it comes to
customer relations…and others are clueless.

This shout-out goes to TablasCreek. I, of course, have followed TablasCreek from the very start.
I’m an early member of the VINsider club. Every year they send out some kind of Christmas gift
to their club members. Come the middle of last week, I’d not gotten my usual club member gift.
I thought…ohhhh well…either Jason had run out of ideas for club member gifts…or…gasp…TCV didn’t
love me anymore!! [snort.gif]
So…lo & behold…on Thurs in the mail showed up a very nice book “Eat, drink, Paso” w/ TCV wines
featured on the front cover. Great to know they do still love me. It’s quite a nice book chock a block w/
interesting recipes. However, I was a bit surprised by the book…no mention of ThomasHillOrganics…
one of my favorite restaurants in Paso. I sorta like the ring of that name!! [snort.gif]
Anyway…TCV does get it.
Tom

Yep, Tom, they get it - and it’s awesome that a company that produces such great wines is that much easier to support because of their people, their attitudes, and their customer service. A no brainer indeed . . .

Cheers!

I’m a vinsider and did not get a book. Maybe 6 whites two times a year is not enough?

Even without the book, I do love their wines!

Clearly they don’t get it.

Off the list!

Awwwww, Doug…they still love you, too. As a VINSider member, you’ll get a book I’m sure.
According to Jason, the publisher was a slacker and they didn’t get them until just before
the holidays. They’re still in the process of mailing them out to members.
Tom

Yeah! I love them too. Even more if they give me presents.

The book sounds great. I like their recipes on their web site- but, a book is easier to use in the kitchen (unless I change my screen off time/preference).

We got our book Saturday, most are probably still on their way. Some interesting recipes in here but the thing that impressed me most is all of the other Paso wines they recommend, not just their own.

They also do a great job with their tastings for their club members.

Late to the game with Tablas Creek, but we went down there last November during a trip to Paso area. Phenomenal wines across the board, nice grounds and very friendly tasting room staff members. Highly recommended to anyone who hasn’t been there. Look forward to going back next time and allllllllmost joined wine club. Showed restraint!

Lovely wines but no book here either. All I’ve learned from these threads is that it pays to be friends with Tom, more than being a member :wink:

Tom, send them one of your infamous tasting notes, and let’s see if you’re still on the list next Christmas! champagne.gif

Well, Peter…I do sometimes send Jason & Derron my (“infamous”??) TN’s. Didn’t send them this one
because they already know how good that '14 (and '15) Roussanne is. But they still keep me on the
Christmas gift list, so I guess I haven’t offended them yet!
Tom