How would you describe Drinkward Peschon

How would you describe the cab, is it in the lush fruit forward style or another style.

How do you rate it for value

Is it an early drinker or long term wine

Any other thoughts

No doubt Napa wine but not of the over ripe fruit style. QPR in Napa standards for $60? A bottle. Really over delivers and very consistent year in and year out. Depending on the vintage you can drink earlyish but no problem drinking them 7+ years. I am usually a buyer of this wine and am never disappointed when I pop one

From what vineyard(s) do they source? Not a lot of detail on their website.

Definitely in the more old school restrained style, think Chateau Montelena, EMH, Corison, Paradigm. Great QPR

Definitely not over the top but I find it quite a bit riper than Corison or EMH.

Elegant, structured and balanced wine. Usually some Franc and Petite Verdot in there, so tends to a left bank-styled varietal makeup. Usually ready on release but can age a decade, easy. From a mix of vineyards, many of which might overlap with the wines of Behrens Family releases, but they don’t really talk about which ones they use. One of the best sub-$100 Napa Cabs around.

Pretty good description of the ones I have had. When I have had it in the past, I have felt it was an excellent value.

Actually, $75/bottle for the latest release, but it could compete in a higher weight class.
I don’t mean “weight” as in heavy or concentration. The wine is elegant without being thin, and complex without becoming ponderous. In other words, tastefully made from excellent material.

I’d aim for a 5-15 year drinking window.

Fun to see a Sauvignon blanc from them now, too.

I find it much more ripe then Montelena. You can drink it young.

I believe they primarily use Kennefick Ranch Vineyard.