For Those Who Love The Rocks

New wine club offer from Sleight of Hand: six bottles of Syrah annually for ~ $60/btl + shipping. The vines from which these wines originate thrive in that same rocky Milton-Freewater soil that made Cayuse famous.

Easiest clicks ever.

Nice PSA Glenn, thanks!

is that the “Psychedelic” syrah?

Info copied from the website:

"Our newest wine club, centered around three single vineyard Syrahs.

This wine club will consist of one shipment a year of 6 bottles, two bottles each of:

The Funkadelic Syrah - Sourced from the Funk Vineyard in the Rocks District of Milton Freewater AVA.
The Psychedelic Syrah - Sourced from Stoney Vine, our Estate Vineyard in the Rocks District of Milton Freewater AVA.
The Spiders From Mars Syrah - Sourced from our Estate block, Ziggy Stardust, at Elevation Vineyard up the North Fork of the Walla Walla river.
Membership in this club is extremely limited, once we reach capacity, new sign ups will be added to the waitlist."

Already in!

and … you can also get 6 Rotie Cellars Northern Blend for $40 LIFETIME pricing. It’s their own vineyard in the Rocks, across the street from Stoney Vine and 2 blocks from Cayuse. They’re building a tasting room at their vineyard, set to open next year.

Same deal with Proper Wines, $40, 6 btls a year.

Note - I pour at their tasting room in Seattle.

This is still Sleight of Hand you are describing?

OK, you got me. I signed up and told them you sent me! [cheers.gif]

No. Rotie Cellars is another WA producer.

I have always enjoyed Rotie wines when we visit W2, rarely see them when out & about in OR.

Yah, Rotie Cellars. I’ll bring some down to Chico! [cheers.gif]

champagne.gif

Signed up as well. The inaugural Funkadelic bottling was delicious and was fun to try over the years. I’ve always loved what Trey and team have for a vibe at the tasting rooms and with the wines.

Did anyone else sign up for this?

I did. Think I’m on the wait list.

Wait list as well.

One more wait listed though I do get Rotie wines.

Just got an offer off the wait list, definitely in, anyone else bite?

I got an offer as well off of the wait list, and bit.