Rhys Offering

So this is only my second offering and I get it’s not going to be much - but I’m not even offered the chance to wishlist the HS chard. I got at least some allocation of most of the rest - is it just a case of “LOL good luck with your wishlist buddy”?

2015 Rhys Bearwallow Vineyard Chardonnay
2015 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Chardonnay
2015 Rhys San Mateo County Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Family Farm Vineyard Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Home Vineyard Pinot Noir
2015 Rhys Alpine Vineyard Pinot Noir
2014 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Syrah

Just tried to access the system only to be told that I needed to add my birth date.
This is already in the system.
Kevin if you are looking ,
Help
Thanks

Matt, unfortunately our 2015 vintage in the mountains was woefully small due to terrible weather during flowering. There just aren’t many of the Horseshoe and Alpine wines to go around. Sorry!

Joe, your problem should be resolved, I believe Eric emailed you recently.

No worries!

May I ask, what are the prices?

$59 to $79 for all the wines except the San Mateo PN at $45.

Having just picked up a order today, I’ll be leaving my allotment on the table so there will be a few more out there.

Trying to figure out what I can afford

My issue is space and also my volume of still wine I have been accumulating. So, I went deep on the Alpine PN and Bear Chard, as I have tasted those both previously and would rather have more of these in my cellar than spreading the range. These are both excellent wines IMO.

Frank,

You know the solution is more wine units, not less Rhys!

champagne.gif

I just got Bear chardonnay and Alpine pinot as well. But I’m sure it’s all great if you have budget and space for it.

I have no budget otherwise I’d be in for the same, along with the See-rah.

Now you all have me itching to go back and get some Bear chard despite my budget constraints (already took the Alpine PN and Horseshoe Syrah)

Having been buying consistently since the 06 vintage and while happy with what I have seen with wines, I am at a tipping point with over 200 bottles in the cellar and another 30 or so to be delivered, creeping close to 25% of my cellar. I think I am going to sit this one out and be more selective going forward. Too much other wines I enjoy as much…

I just joined their mailing list a few months ago and was glad to be able to pickup a mixed case and wish list for another case. There will always be more wine in the next offering.

I’m getting an error message when I try to access the store:
This site can’t be reached
store.rhysvineyards.com took too long to respond.

Current in Bratislava, so not sure if it’s a location thing? (fwiw I can access the regular site (rhysvineyards.com) just fine)

Brian

I’m in a similar position but with more than twice as many bottles in the cellar. I’m not sitting this one out, but am trying to cut back on this offer. The hard part is deciding where to cut back when I think the wines keep getting better.

There are some hosting security features tripping you up. I have had similar issues when overseas in “exotic” locations. Email Rhys and they will set aside what you want to order.

This is why I stopped as well. Love most of the wines but they started getting to an uncomfortable %age of my cellar.

I’m getting close to that level as well…