Michigan retail with online storefront

What are the best wine stores in Michigan that also provide for online shopping? I have volunteered to help a Grand Rapids area based friend with her exploration of wine. Preferably, I am able to do this with a store that is local to them. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give.

Russo’s & Martha’s Vineyard are the best wine shops in GR, not sure either have much of an online presence, even the local grocery chain D&W has some very good wines. For online sales Village Corner in Ann Arbor does a nice job but that is 2 hours away.

Red Wagon outside Detroit is a total gem but not very close to GR.

http://www.plummarket.com/store/

Good store near my house with other locations

Thank you thank you! [cheers.gif]

Brian, I live in GR and grew up in metro Detroit. Martha’s has the most extensive selection of older rare wines, but will rob you blind if you let them. Russo’s has a wider selection of current releases and the prices are very fare…ask for Dave. Plum, Village Corner and Red Wagon are all very good…though its been awhile since I’ve been to VC …not since they moved. For French wine Elie’s can’t be beat. A hidden gem is Holiday Market, the Canton store…ask for Joe Bruno.