Riedel Glassware Sale

Here’s a link to some Riedel glasses and decanters currently on sale at Barneys:

Thanks! As if I need another decanter but Balloon Decanter for $12.50 with free shipping seems silly to let pass.

Oh great, loaded up on those decanters. Thanks!

Out of stock :frowning:

3 decanters and a set of 2 wine glasses for $56. Not a bad deal.

Eight Sommelier glasses and a decent decanter, tax and shipping included for under $120. We end up breaking a couple a year…Or a decent wedding gift.

great deals, thank you

Thanks Extreme cabs for $25 a pair cant beat that

Got a bunch of decanters. Great deal!

Thanks for posting - what a good deal.

Thanks - never would have thought Barney’s would have such amazing sale prices!

thank you for posting - picked up a few decanters for our next tasting, great deal.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Has anyone ever used the vitus chardonnay glasses for champagne? Look like they could potentially be a good fit from the pics, but pretty hard to tell since I’ve never ever seen them I’m person.

I think the Vinum XL Riesling glasses work well with champagne as I prefer a narrower bowl for bubbles.

Nice! Thanks Doug.

I think this is the last day of the sale. I restocked my stems for guests with Riedel vinum xl for about $12 a stem shipped.

I snagged some of the stemless Pinot glasses just now ($13 for two!). The sale is still on!

What’s the difference between a Vinum and a Vinum XL? Extra-large?

The Vinum XL is identical in size and shape (Cabernet glass) to the sommelier, which is larger than the Vinum.