Driver Service for Napa

Anyone have recommendations? Have a party of 6 and would like to explore having a driver.

Jim Dolan at Magnum Tours
‭+1 (707) 963-3199‬

I used the app Dryver last time. They come to you and drive your rental car around. Worked great.

Hey Ryan,

Dates? Hours? I’m checking on some we know

Highly recommend Rene Solis at 707 479-5156. He is a Yountville native that has a nice Suburban that should accommodate your party well. Friends of mine use him all the time and we’ve shared a day our last two trips to Napa. He is connected and can probably get you into some very nice wineries. We started our last “Rene Day” at Vineyard 7&8 courtesy of Rene and it was fantastic.

BTW his sister owns Panches of Yountville which is a local legend. Highly recommend visiting Garcia’s taco truck in their parking lot.

Hey Carrie. We are coming out Sept 3rd - 6th. We would only need driver 4th and 5th. Probably around 10am until 6PM

Thanks all for the suggestions

Transportation:

Uber is in Napa Valley. (Maybe less so up-valley)
My Private Driver. 707.294.0007
Designated Driver. www.designateddrivernapa.com (707) 483-0123)
Squire Livery. 707.332.5563

Tour (and transport) companies:

Reserve Wine Tours: www.reservewinetours.com
Verve Napa Valley: www.vervenapavalley.com
Napa Private Tours: www.napaprivatetours.com
Max Napa Tours: www.maxnapatours.com
Woody’s Wine Tours: www.woodyswinetours.com
Napa Tours and Chauffeurs: www.napatac.com
Knight Wine Tours: www.knightwinetours.com
Wine Cube Tours: www.winecubetours.com
Napa Valley Tours and Transportation: www.nvtt.net
Beau Wine Tours: www.beauwinetours.com
(includes Sonoma tours and airport transport)
Luxury Tours. www.luxurytours.info

We have used Peter Bowers of Bowers Wine Tours on several occasions. He is also great at suggesting/arranging tastings and tours.

do you want someone knowledgeable or just to get you there? probably won’t get cheaper than Uber if its the latter.

http://www.ramwinecountrytours.com/about/

Reggie is great.

Jim Dolen - Magnum Tours ( already mentioned) or Ride With Paul are both Excellent

I’ve always wondered if there is a market for ITB locals leading tours. If you get the right person it would be awesome to get an insider viewpoint as well!

+1 Reggie is the best.