Greatest outdoor wine "glass" of all time.

My wife and I have come to adore the Steelys 12 oz. ‘double wall’ stainless wine glasses.

We were recently at an outdoor music performance with the temperature in the upper 80’s and still some sunlight. We were quaffing sauvignon blanc which we had kept cool on ice and these cups were amazing. The sun could hit them, they didn’t care. Our wine stayed close to serving temperature as other glassware/plasticware wilted under the condition. It was utterly amazing.

These babies made the whole experience that much better.

Deeply impressed.

We got ours at Outside Lands Winelands last year and I think I need to find a way to order a set to give as gifts, they are that worthy.

So, two thumbs up from Katy and I on behalf of yet another form of serving container to serve your outdoor needs!!

Much appreciated Anton. I’ve been looking for a hot weather, outdoor alternative and this appears to nail it.

You will be ‘much pleased!’ [cheers.gif]

Thank you, Anton. Had been using the “unbreakable” plastic stems for the pool and they are not good. These look to be much better!

Do I dare suggest - Berserker Logo! I calculate $7 per by the 100 with a one color imprint.

Oh, man! You already know this, but you are a genius!!!

That would be the coolest thing, ever!

I wear my pin and t-shirt already, what an accessory this would be!

I pre-promise I would by two dozen.

I mean this sincerely: I wish I had thought of that.

These look very similar to (or the same as) the corksicle wine glass. I could use a couple more of those so would be in if Berserker branded ones were made.

I have the logo on my desktop in the office. I will look into it on MOnday. The only issue is that it is harder to ship those individually than to ship a pin, so we might have to group shipments in large groups.

Important question- Does the Berserker logo exist in vector form (i.e. Adobe Illustrator or similar)?

I’ve been using something similar I bought at Costco. I fill the 40oz water bottles with wine and take them to the beach. They stay cold or at cellar temp for hours. Pouring them into the insulated cups means your hands won’t warm up the juice. Makes for a very nice happy hour.

Dead heads hold great minds.

champagne.gif

In for a sixpack …great idea!

I got these ones this year and I like them a lot:

in for at least 6

I will gladly take a dozen!

Can you explain that in a language I understand? I speak Fortran and Basic but the last time I studied vectors, it was high school physics, which, as you may surmise based upon my reference to Fortran, was a very long time ago.

Vector based graphics translate images to mathematical descriptions that are scale-able to any size without loss of resolution. For more technical information than you need, they use Fourier transforms/Bezier curves to smooth the connection between set points. You have to create the image using the set points and applying the transforms. This is entirely different than converting an image to digital form by making a “bitmap” of the grey scale and color.

Just think of a an old fashioned image on film taken in poor light. When you enlarge the image, the graininess is enlarged also. An image stored with a vectored description will be smooth at any magnification.

When we started doing CAD work, we discovered that there is no automatic way to convert our patterns from a plotted form to a vector description that can be sized, deformed, rotated, and manipulated in many other ways. It takes someone re-creating the image using the vector based program.

I bring this up because that will have to be done with the Berserker logo in order for Steely to copy and print it. The cost per unit for doing this will drop to negligible with a very large order, but would probably exceed all other costs for an order of a few hundred.

I would be in for six to eight.

I’d take 6 - 8

Thoughts on steel affecting taste of wine?