2015 MACDONALD Tuesday, September 18th Release

Next Week

Dear Friends and Family,

We are excited to announce that our 2015 MACDONALD Oakville Cabernet Sauvingon will be released on Tuesday, September 18th. Only 345 cases were produced. We will be sending the offer first to those who have previously purchased. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Best regards,

Graeme MacDonald and Alex MacDonald
Post Office Box 91
Oakville, California 94562
707-225-7264
www.macdonaldvineyards.com

Move this to wine talk. Nothing “basic” about MacDonald!

Sorry wrong forum! Mods please move to “wine talk”

Moved.

I’m guessing the OP just wanted to be the first to post it and grabbed the first forum in the index list!

No just used to working on a IPAD not a PC

flirtysmile [cheers.gif] flirtysmile

Two of the best in the business!

I will be taking my allocation.

I have three reminders programmed into my phone and a sticky note on my monitor, paranoid about missing it. I know…[crazy2.gif] …but why risk it?

I’m in an all-day meeting out of the office - shoot.

if anyone is willing to share a bottle for cost I would love to be able to try a bottle! Still on the wait list :frowning: PM if you feel generous to sell one!!

Can’t wait!

Expensive month with Tynan, Realm, Greer and now Mac!

[winner.gif]

Pretty sure they are guaranteed allocations for a week. That is how it was last year.

I am in and my schedule is clear for the day.
We leave on vacation the next day, so the timing works out.

If anyone has the opportunity to order any additional (1-2) bottles for me happy to paypal same day or trade (pretty much have everything). PM me thank you.

Charles

Also on waitlist and looking to purchase any excess That may be available. Thanks!

They only sell 3-packs.

how much is a 3 pack this year? still on the wait list…

If anyone in NYC wants to sell a 3-pack (or more) I would be happy to come to you and do an exchange in person.

I believe it’s sold in 3 pack and outside of a few family / friend, vast majority of people are only eligible for one 3 pack. So I don’t know if there’s lots of excess.

Also last year if I remember right, resale was 3x release price so it’ll be even harder to find an excess bottle at cost. :wink:

Definitely buying this year. Loved the visit we had over Labor Day!