Home Wine Cellar Architect/Contractor

WB hive, I need a contact in the Boston area that designs and constructs home wine cellars. Please list or DM me, whatever you feel like if you have a suggestion or referral for me.

BUMP BUMP

Good luck. I was looking for one in the SF Bay Area (where you would think there are plenty of these) and never found someone. I ended up using a free design service from the place where I bought my racks.

I was looking for something purely functional, not fancy, so it worked for me. (Maybe… I got the racks but have to get them installed now. Let’s see how they look when they’re done…)

Coastal Custom Wine Cellars is located in CA but has some East Coast jobs in their project list including one in Boston. Not sure how that works but might be worth a call.

Kessick Wine Cellars builds custom racking but does not install it. They have projects all over though and their website shows a project in MA so you could probably contact them for a contractor name. It looks liike Charles Rivers Wine Cellars is in MA too.

Tom - Try the Houzz website and search for wine cellar photos and select Boston area. That will give you links to installers for your area and in many cases reviews.

IWA offers a custom build program. I recently received a quote from them on a project for our new home in Napa and the price was comparable or less than others quoted. We are designing a temperature controlled, glass, floor to ceiling wine wall for our dining room.

Tom, I think http://www.wineracksamerica.com/ sent me to a contractor in NH when I was looking at building one in my current house. I think in the end the distance and cost lead me to invest in 3 Eurocaves at the end of the day. However, you might want to try that avenue. If it’s helpful, or when you find a contractor, would you please post here? I may still want this down the line.

Thanks, Kirk

Chris Kravitz (on this board) does excellent work!

Posting more for people that find this thread on a search and live out west. Not sure how far they go but have been in some great ones they’ve built