The Third Twin

Just received an offer but NC is not listed as a ship state. Super excited about this but I have been receiving SQN in NC for many years. What’s up?

Probably a sign that you should sell me your allocation. At a discount. Or maybe pay me to take it off your hands :slight_smile:

[winner.gif]

Not sure about shipping but am VERY excited to try these. It’s 2 X 2014 and 2X 2015 for the inaugural release.

Couldn’t click through the offer fast enough!

Cheers,

Lucas

Move to a state that allows shipping pepsi

This just now from Stacy:

Because of the scarcity of wine for this particular brand there are a limited number of states that we are licensed to ship to. These states are CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NY, OH, TX, VA, WA and WI. We will look into adding more states as the production increases and we are able to get licensed.

Thank you Stacy. Looks like I need to move back to Texas.

Someone can ship to my office in NYC if I can buy one off you :slight_smile:

Anyone in Florida that would liked to sell their
Allocation

Harvey (Mr. Mango) so great to see you here! We have been out of touch. Miss you. Donkey Kong!!!

Shipping is tightening down by the individual states by the day. It’s becoming very, very difficult.

It’s gotten easier for wine makers to ship to PA.

Is this list separate from the SQN list?

Yes. thethirdtwin.net

Has anyone by chance had an opportintuy to try these? Guessing no…but figured it was worth asking.

Lisa Perrotti-Brown and Antonio Galloni both have.

Thanks Leonard. Found the original thread Buzz started

Crazy, costs more than I pay for SQN, and bought without hesitation. My first time getting SQN was The Inaugural so this felt like a cant miss moment getting in on ground floor.

What is the price for these?

$250/btl = 4 pack for $1000.

Trigger pulled - as fast as I could!!

Didn’t get an email, so I was initially disappointed, but got the letter today. Easy order, can’t wait to see what these are all about.

60 case Production and lots more coming in the future from the brand and vineyard which is predominantly Syrah. Seems like a no brainer if only for the future