Berserker Day X

Maybe I missed something, but B-Day 2019 is little more than a month away, and I’ve seen nothing posted on this much-anticipated event. Let the hype begin!

Setting aside cash already…

And on a Sunday this year

YEP!!
but what is this Berserkerday?
[snort.gif] neener newhere

Selling a kidney…

Yeah, been waiting for one of the forthcoming articles/features to come out and use that as a launch point, but I’m not sure when they are coming!

I’ve been setting up participants in the background for this, but once some of the PR kicks in, things will get crazy around here. I’ll have the forum up early next month, start featuring some of the ‘sponsors’ weeks ahead, here and on our Facebook page, and of course more information will come, but anyone who has done it before knows the drill!!!

It will be the biggest ever, that’s a promise.

#BD10

Just promise us we can buy a whole cow from Flannery and we’ll be all good…

Can you please give a sense to newbies what to expect, and who this benefits?

The short answer > it benefits you. Prices are exceptional. You can find some great buys from new vineyards, and from winemakers that you’re already purchasing from.

Lots of Berserkers save their $$ for every January 27th. A few of us use credit cards to enhance their balances. neener

I will leave it to others above my pay grade to explain what to expect in the upcoming one. However this will be my 4th Berserker Day and I can absolutely echo Dans comment that it benefits us.

Beyond the exceptional pricing there’s also outstanding variety in terms of the styles of wines, producers, areas, etc. And not all wine related- plenty of food options as well.

It’s really a fun time, and in the 3 years I’ve been participating Todd has upped his game each year. As has the Wineberserker business community. Really looking forward to this year.

Expect offers from a lot of excellent wineries and merchants, many of which you probably will not have heard of but which will become regular purchases you can’t imagine living without. It is like being a kid in a candy store, as it can be a little overwhelming and a lot exciting. Check out the fora from past years to get an idea of what it looks like.

Glad this is dropping on a Sunday. This happens during a busy work time for me so I can’t sit around F5’ing a browser all day looking for goodies normally. [berserker.gif]

Here is the threads from last year to give you an idea of what it is like:

The forum has been posted here - BerserkerDay 10 Forum (January 27, 2019) #BD10 "th - WineBerserkers

Participating wineries and retailers (those who have contacted me with confirmed interest and therefore been added to the BD10 Group) have been sent a Private Message as well, with access to the Pre-Launch forum. If you are a participating winery/retailer and didn’t receive it, let me know

What to expect: loads of fun wines, new producers to discover, and great prices all around

Who does it benefit: basically everyone involved champagne.gif

Now that Leroy is a member- are we gonna get a cool burgundy offering?

Stay tuned.

I’m gonna lock this thread to encourage people to use the ACTUAL/official BerserkerDay 10 thread…