TN: 2014 Trisaetum Pinot Noir Wichmann Dundee Estate (USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley)

• 2014 Trisaetum Pinot Noir Wichmann Dundee Estate - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (1/18/2019)
    Day 1: Excellent! Very fragrant and vibrant palate. This is my kind of Oregon Pinot Noir. Floral, spice, underbrush, subtle wood and cranberry. Very balanced and medium plus finish. On a pop and pour absolutely amazing. 93 points!
    Day 2: Amazing nose of violets, strawberry, underbrush and cranberry. Palate is singing with underbrush, violets, cranberry and strawberry notes. Medium plus finish and great acidity. Really a wonderful wine. 93-94. Borderline on the 94 so we will go 93.8. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

I have not had any of the Trisaetum wines, but they are on my short list after the praise they have generated. I have been very impressed by all the '14s which rival my appreciation for the '10s, and mirror my problem in that they are so good, I cannot restrain myself from drinking them with abandon. But hey, I hear the '17s are damn good, so there is hope yet. [cheers.gif]