Quivet wines

Signed up for Myraid list and while I haven’t heard anything from them I got an email today saying I maybe offered some wine from Quivet 3 different Syrah and 1 SB. How are these win

To me they are some of the best Syrahs coming out of Cali in that price range. Hard to argue with anything Quivet makes imo

The SB is pretty nice. It’s a nice balance for me when I’m in the mood for that profile - slightly ripe flavors but a nice acidic backbone.

+1. I agree. Once you jump on the Mike Smith train, its very difficult to hop off. I do think the Myriad Semillon is more interesting though, IMO.

I recently had a Quivet SB, and it was very tasty. Yes, ripe, but balancing acidity. The Syrah’s (both from Quivet and Myriad) are fantastic.

The Kenefick whole cluster Syrah is a real m-f’er. An excellent happy medium between Mike’s typical riper style, and a cooler-climate Northern Rhone style.

I bought the mixed case. Can’t go wrong with these!!

In for (3) Kenefick Ranch!

I got the mixed case too.

Mixed case here, too. These wines + free shipping is too good to pass on.

Absolutely right!!

In for as much Las Madres as I could get, plus some others. Tasted the '16 with them this Sunday and was totally blown away!

Sold Out!

By some miraculous feat, I checked my email and saw that the ‘17’s were sold out in the first wave, and I was able to order some 16”s … all is good!

Went back and picked up some of the 2016s! Delicious stuff.