best 2010 Cab $100-$150

Looking for a really good Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 vintage, priced between $100 & $150. Thanks for your suggestions.

Napa or Cab from any/all regions? Any style preference?

Myriad and Tor

Realm The Bard, although not 100% cab.

Without knowing preferences or whether for immediate consumption or cellaring, I say Mondavi Reserve.

+1 on the bard. If its anything like the 16 I’m having now look out.

Montelena, Dunn Howell, Lewis Rsv, Corison, Heintz Martha’s, O’shaunessy Mt. Veeder, Quilceda. Continuum and Dominus were great but prob outside $150

Roy Piper if you can get any.

Some reccos:
2010 Hobel Wine Works Cabernet Sauvignon Engelhard Vineyard
2010 Maybach Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Amoenus
2010 Maybach Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Materium

Oshaughnessey Howel Mountain

WOW, thanks, that was fast. Not for cellaring, we will pop it next month. This is for a 6 bottle taste off, winner only gets bragging rights (along with some really good wine). Does not have to be 100%, just meet the country of origins requirement to call it Cab. Can be from anywhere in the world.

2010 Kapcsándy Family Winery Estate Cuvée State Lane - CT 94.4 - $130 from Chicago Wine Company

2010 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Galitzine - CT 94 - $119-$179 (various)

2010 Roy Piper Cabernet Sauvignon - CT 93.6 - $149 Benchmark (Napa)

2010 Alpha Omega Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard - South - CT 93.2 - $124 (last listed for sale November 2017)

Wine-Searcher - Pro pricing

Could you please tell me where you’re finding 2010 Maybach for $100-$150? I’d love to buy some!

Amoenus can be had for $125. Materium twice that

Ahh, thx…only searched for Materium.

Myriad Three Twins sells aftermarket on the low end of that range if you can find any. Very nicely done New World style.

Chateau Montelena Estate also can be found on the low end of your budget and is a little more old school than Myriad.

Wow. Well that changes everything.

Can you provide some feedback around the general style preferences of those that are tasting and what their overall ‘experience’ with wine is (i.e. how geeky are we talking here)

Quilceda would be good for a taste off.

10 Dunn HM is one of the best cabs I’ve ever had!

Forman