Who's the winemaker of Bruno Giacosa now?

Dante Scaglione came back to Bruno Giacosa winery in 2011 as the consultant, and it was heard that a young man Francesco Versio was given the role of winemaker under the guidance of Scaglione. I have been given to know that Versio left the winery and joined Luigi Oddero in 2017. So my question is who’s the winemaker of Giacosa now? Has Scaglione stepped up and taken over the role? Or someone is employed to fill the role? Anyone heard anything ?

Paging Vastola…

My understanding from my visit to the region last week is that Dante is working with the winery only in the role of consultant. No idea who holds the title of winemaker at the winery, Bruna perhaps??? Makes me reticent to shell out for the 2015 Le Vigne (Formerlly Le Rocche)… Had anyone tasted the 2015 Le Vigne de Rocche del Falletto? Pardon the spelling of the name…

On the other hand, Francesco Versio is achieving stunning results at L. Oddero, along with Dante who is acting as consultant. They a great team, and Francesco is clearly a rising star in the region.