PSA Patricia Green and Jim at it again !!

Hi all a quick heads up as I am pretty busy so hard to give entire story
The bottom line is OregonPinotNoirDotCom has a great deal on a tiny release Jim made from a friends single Vineyard to test new bottling equipment. They are selling them for $108 per 6 pack. A no brainer of a nice mystery wine as I trust Jim. Internet only contact the dealer if you did not get offer. I bought 2 six packs

SOLD OUT!

Wow James sorry to hear that . Hoping you were able to snag 6 but I suspect not. I saw the email 10 minutes after it was sent grabbed my case.without a thought. Then immediately posted here thinking maybe a half dozen or more folks could jump. Since they only had 25 cases, only 50 folks max could get from them and only if everybody bought only 1 six pack. Maybe try calling Jim and see if he has more ?

you must have just made it. I tried within 5 minutes of your post and they were gone. Maybe you can bring one to Di Fara’s next year.

Oh well wait for the next great deal.

Matt

I purposely bought a case even though 6 would have worked. My intent was to bring a few to Thanksgiving along with very good wine me and my local gang produce.

I will save at least one until next year as I know most folks here love his wines. You know I love bringing things most havent tried. My choices last night were indicative of that

No worries. Thanks for the PSA. As Matt mentioned above, I’m sure that there will be more great deals around the corner.